WWE Supercard

Nikki

Are you not used to the Team Event night connection woes by now? Funnily enough, this is the best it's been for me since events started in S3. Normally I can't play at all for the first few hours and/or it gets cancelled/delayed. I've actually played a few games tonight.

Despite still spending most of my time on Supercard 'Waiting on Network' my WM Charlotte is pro'd and leveled just needs the bouts filling, pulled a WM Randy Orton which will be training fodder along with the rest of my WM solos in a matter of weeks since they don't even get into my RTG deck.

I have had a miserable run of 'Network Errors' since this morning, which has led to me barely contributing in the SS card other than the few shards I got earlier. I really hope these issues stop soon otherwise I may give up on this game, I'll see how things go over the next week or so.

5 cards to level up now and get matches for... SS AJ Styles and Luke Gallows, who will both make pros. SS Kalisto, HRD Rollins, SS fusion Zayn, and SS Kalisto. Not to mention the new SS pro Karl Anderson who I got to level 22 before getting a burst of new cards to train up. With the those 3 additions of SS pro, and the HRD Rollins, and 2 more days until new MITB prizes reveal and I snag one of the ultimate so right away, I think I'm done messing with SummerSlam cards from here on out.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and not having issues now, all my new cards are fully trained but need bouts, when my current KotR ends today they will all be included in my squad to burn through them even when I can't play. Can't wait for the RD and the chance to get the SS, HD and Elite, though I know only the first two are likely unless I spend money on the game due to work and other commitments.