WWE Supercard

Nikki

Making okay progress on Nakamura so should have it in my deck with enough time to get the Elite Uso, my SS AJ from the team event is almost fully trained having been in my KotR deck so will be a pro shortly. Reached the Semis of the KotR and hoping to reach the final and get myself another SS card preferably female to replace my last WM single female in RTG.

Yeah,2 Emmas and Orton is my plan,I have 10000 contracts,so I think I can make It. In RD I got Apollo and 30 shards to go for HD Nakamura, also in other good news I got a HD Becky Lynch from the board as my reset reward.:)

58 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

So I made it into HD. My freebie? Zack Ryder :(N):

I think my freebie was Apollo Crews XD

Also think if I get the Elite card and level him quick enough I'll break into Elite tier for Dom and be able to grab that Ultimate TJ

I'm only 4 shards in on Nakamura so not banking on getting him, but still plugging away when I can for energy and feeder cards. I started my KOTR before I trained Charlotte or SS pro Karl Anderson, so was barely at a sliver in the tier and now I'm just winning everything that I'm not sleeping for in it. 

Pulled a Hardened Lana last night while playing, +360 to Toughness. Kind of cool I suppose, but I would have much rather not gotten a Support card.

Managed to finish the Elite JImmy Uso this morning! Other than the flash RD a couple months ago, I believe this is the only time I have ever finished all of RingDom. I did spend 300 credits on Pick Doublers, but it was worth it.

Just about to finish Shinsuke, got a HD Strowman off the board, have pro'd both my Enzo and Crews cards and got another Pro in Sheamus after winning a KotR. RTG should be easier this week with the additions to my deck.

My scenic amble through WWE Supercard has led me to my RD deck getting to SS status today! I got there with my ranked deck a couple days ago and got Paige as my freebie, which was much-needed. Tomorrow's MLK day so if they don't shift Teams over to Tuesday I should be able to go pretty hard.

This has been a ridiculous weekend for me. I started RD at Summerslam level got the Kalisto, Got the SS Crews, Got Nakamura which put my exhibition deck into hardened level, got Ryder as a Freebie, putting Nakamura and Ryder into my RD deck got me into HD and I just got the Elite Uso! :o 

And yet my best female is still a SV Fusion Pro Charlotte :lol: