WWE Supercard

Nikki

Did I ever mention my HR free pull was Becky Lynch? Because I feel like I should have celebrated that.

I got the Elite Joe with a day to spare but forgot that the semi final of a SS KOTR only gets you two WMs and not a SS card. Wasted 2 days on that.

• Admin

Really good weekend. Aside from getting Cena / Finn / Joe from RD, also pulled a SS Kofi, a HR Owens and a HR Miz from the board whilst doing so.

Divas are becoming an issue in comparison though - best 4 are 2 WM Pros, 1 SS and 1 SV Fusion Pro. Eugh.

3 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Why should I care about ranked mode? Do you get anything from it?

If you get to the top 50 at the end of the competition period, you get 1000 credits! 

So, you know, play 24 hours a day and do that or just spend $10, whatever. 

EDIT: Unrelated but just got a HD Toughness enhancement off the board. Never even pulled a WM or SS enhancement before so a little odd to get this. Also, on the subject of TRTG, Finn would be a pro so hopefully the team I landed on gets it.

LOL. Okay!

Well team, everyone put your best cards in and we'll go as hard as we can. Being that it's the first time they've run this in Season 3, god knows when the wall will drop or if the event will even work!

Edited by Blehschmidt

Had some good early luck pulling title matches but in the last few board resets nothing but rare tier cards, really hope my luck changes again because those title matches really helped. On another note my WM Pro Trish is getting the bouts needed to make her fully trained which is pushing me towards hitting Hardened tier in Ranked mode, I think the login card at the end of the month will push me up a tier and hope my freebie is a female.

SS Pro Tyler Breeze pushed me into Hardened, and my freebie was Miz... uggh.

Good work on the RTG so far to everyone not named Colliefletch and Chris. (Not you 2K)

We'll push as far as we can, but man 24 hours is hardly enough for these events.

The team I stumbled upon has 3 players participating including myself. All 270+ points but barely going to make Stardust. Oh well. SS fusion Bo makes another pro which might bring me to HD in KOTR. Pretty excited to find out what the new MITB prizes will be since I'll have enough to get one of the top prizes right away and then a match shortly after. 

Members of Team EWB,

I may be the "team leader" but I don't want to be alone in making decisions. 

Like right now, Chris and RPS need to be discussed. I know shit happens, but they've been in last place on some of the Team RingDom's too.

Do we look for a replacement? (Sounds like Buddy might need a new team) How many chances do we allow? 

With the game getting more competitive, I think we need to figure some shit out.

Thoughts?

Oh to be honest, I am probably quitting Supercard after this team event is up. I had a newborn baby dropped into my lap and I am teaching a course. I just couldn't leave because of the Team event. 

Totally understandable man. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to figure out how best to run the team. Good luck with everything.

@BuddyAwesome would you be interested in joining the Hitmen? I'm guessing your deck would push us into Hardened.