WWE Supercard

Nikki

I work underground for 10 hours with no signal (surprisingly) so I won't be active from between 9:30am to 7:30pm.

Also I sleep from 12am to 7:30am.

So what I'm saying is I'll be able to contribute for about 4 hours.

EDIT: Wait, tomorrow night I have badminton. So I will be able to contribute for 2 hours. Sorry. Go team!

• Like 1

• Admin

I'm playing the EWB Hitmen at the moment :lol:

Our team has unlocked Swann already, and we've dropped down to Tyler now - who will be my 3rd SS Pro out of 9 SS cards obtained. Crazy compared to how long it took to get WM Pros.

Just realised that the wm login bonus is a pro for me, I WILL fill the bouts before proing this one, unlike my other wm pros, I got impatient waiting to pro them, just rearranged my RTG deck so that all the cards are WM or higher except one SV pro which will make way for the SS Login bonus before one of the wm cards makes way for the Orton login reward. I should hit SS tier in RTG mode this month though what good that would do I don't know with wm single females.

Great job on the Team RD everyone, especially since this one came at a weird time on the wrong day! Appreciate everyone contributing, a big Thanks to those of you who picked up the slack for those of us who couldn't contribute as much.

Macho will make a Pro for me, which leaves me with a Bayley Mania Pro, Trish Mania Pro, Cena Mania Pro, Macho Mania Pro, and the SS Breeze to get leveled up. Guess I need to get some fodder cards built up!

• Like 1

I mean it would be overpowered but if it jumps me up in tiers I'll have another hardened at the end of the month and I play enough MITB that I'll be getting a  least both elites next month so I was going to deal with the overpowered card in my deck for a month or two for the good of the team

On 12/11/2016 at 16:51, Blehschmidt said:

Well, it's official, this game is just a giant troll.

So I spent two months behind the tiny sliver between Mania and SummerSlam tier all because I couldn't get a second Mania Pro Diva. In that time I accumulated singles of Charlotte, Paige, Trish, Lita, Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, and another Bayley.

The other day I purchase Rich Swann to get me past the sliver and into SummerSlam tier.

I almost immediately pair Paige in a KOTR win.

Today while farming energy for another KOTR, I pair Trish Stratus.

I win the KOTR and pair the 2nd Bayley.

While I am happy that my diva's are now amazing.....

Fuck You Supercard.

So to add to this story, after I purchased Swann, I pulled a SummerSlam Kallisto. Since that time I have not pulled a SummerSlam card. Until last night when while farming KOTR energy I pulled.....SummerSlam Alexa Bliss.

Won the KOTR.....and paired Wrestlemania Charlotte

This is getting absurd.

and Trey, I'm not telling you what to do, I was just giving my opinion. In the end. it's your game.