WWE Supercard

Nikki

I bought a second HR Swann so I could make a Pro, assuming the stats would be about double of the single and around 18 - 20K, and hopefully enough to knock my RD deck into Elite.

Was 15 - 16K, and I'm left short of Elite still. Sad I wasted the contracts, but a HR Pro is still nothing to sneeze at lol.

My thought on this is that I'd rather just spend the contracts on cards I can't get off the board, even if I'm still skeptical that I can get the full 40k for Goldberg x 2.

I inadvertently snuck into Hardened so got my freebie, Amdrade Almas. Was he a prize on an event already? Was meaning to keep trying to get my next SS pull and then immediately get my freebie but, in training up my cards, I lost track of my tier. Oh well.

Was running behind in RD so spent 100 credits on doublers and am now about 12 picks into Crews so should be able to get my 3rd HR card today.

Yeah, Almas was the HR card on last week's RTG.

I'm very near to getting the Bray Elite card from MITB, at that point I'm going to max out my three HR cards and my Sami SS pro, then keep Bray around the 10k mark as well. As usual though my women will be way behind the men.

Got Elite Truth from RD. Wasn't enough to knock my RD into Elite. Rats.

BUT I came runner up in another HR KOTR. My reward? Charlotte. My divas are now SS Pro Bliss, HR Sasha, HR Charlotte, HR Morgan. Can't complain at all.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Yeah, Almas was the HR card on last week's RTG.

So he was, that's annoying. Still, my RTG will be in SS++ by the time the next one rolls around since I'll have him and Crews to add, plus WM Fusion Lesnar, so hopefully I can get a good stream of HR cards rolling in now. Might still be a bit of a grind, mind you.

Speaking of Fusions, got Nakamura as my first SS one. Got my next one on the go, used up all my fodder WM pros now so will need a few more over the next week or so to fuel the next card.

EDIT: Having said that, I do have Triple H and Nikki Bella that I've been waiting to pro but probably don't need to now since they'll offer only slight upgrades to the cards I have.

Well Team EWB, looks like we have ourselves a SS Brock Lesnar. That will be much nicer than Tyler Breeze!

Just added my SS Fusion Pro Samoa Joe to the team deck. Not fully leveled yet, but better than the Mania Pro Austin I had.

I'll seek on the Supercard forums. Worst case we can start something up. I've created a team called Otherwise, the Hardened tier is required to join. I could probably adjust that to SummerSlam, but I'm definitely up for trying to get a new team off the ground floor. 2nd edit, just started a new Mega Maniacs. SS tier. Hoping for Hardened though.

Edited by BuddyAwesome

Gee, it must be hard having a team where people just up and disappear on you. I can see where that could be frustrating....

If we happen to have a slot open up due to lack of participation after the next couple of events, I'll keep one of you crazy kids in mind.

Hey, I served notice!

EDIT: Literally just pulled a 2nd HR Cedric off the board. Swish. RD is coming at the right time, will be able to pro him over this weekend. Are there any calculators out there that are updated for S3 cards? The only one I know of (supercard.cf) only does up to SS.