WWE Supercard

Nikki

Holy Crap, great job on the Hardened card guys. We killed that thing.

The event has been extended like 12 hours, so we should be able to get the SS Rusev too. 

I'll be hitting it as much as I can at work today, and more this evening.

Nice work on RingDom everyone! Carmella is a nice addition to the team, and I have wanted that SS Rusev to use as my avatar since the first time I saw it!!

Once I finish getting murdered in this Hardened KOTR, I am going to have to take some time and get some matches for a bunch of cards!

• Admin

Gonna try my first Hardened KOTR. Probably get battered but I don't need SS cards anymore really. Plus winning SS KOTR just to get one SS card is pointless.

Glad it's RD this week, gives me the chance to get another Elite card, along with the pro for Hardened Kofi in the login bonus

To simplify things.

If you are in Ultimate tier you will be able to pull the Limited Edition card from the board.
Double picks and a new card back in Royal Rumble mode.
Several chances to use the QR scanner to scan codes on twitter to get the Limited Edition card, the codes have a limit to how many people can get the card each time.

I have set my phone to beep very loudly whenever I get a twitter notification, seeing as I only set it up for this I shouldn't get other notifications.

How do you scan the code in the game without having to send it to someone else's phone? It just gives me the option to use the camera and not one for a saved image while the QR app I have just links me to the game. 

Apparently the first QR code for Taker was fully redeemed within 30 seconds!

Also, still toiling away on SS Rollins but just got my pity HD pull and it's JOHNNY KNEESTRIKES himself! 3rd HD pro!

• Like 1

I tried to redeem after 15 seconds and it was gone, I have the built in QR Reader open and am ready to be even quicker next time around, not playing matches or anything until after the next code.

EDIT: If the trend continues of it being gone so quickly I'm gonna call it quits.

Edited by Deathlok190

I'm pushing add much as I can in RD. Got SS Rollins, 3 shards in on Owens. Realy hoping to get Goldust. But, I did pull EL Summer Rae! Not the best, but better than WM fusion pro Lita. That puts my divas at 2 ULT Charlotte, EL Summer, and HD Carmella. And I'll get my ladder reward diva soon. I've decided if it is not another Summer I'll just pro Charlotte because why not? 

2 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

I'm pushing add much as I can in RD. Got SS Rollins, 3 shards in on Owens. Realy hoping to get Goldust. But, I did pull EL Summer Rae! Not the best, but better than WM fusion pro Lita. That puts my divas at 2 ULT Charlotte, EL Summer, and HD Carmella. And I'll get my ladder reward diva soon. I've decided if it is not another Summer I'll just pro Charlotte because why not? 

Nice pull Buddy, got my next ladder reward (HD Female) in about 900 games. Really wish they'd post another QR Code, really need some sleep but don't wanna miss a shot at the Undertaker.