Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

I didn't think Cabella had flopped that badly that he'd be shipped out after only one year?

He was pretty shit apart from a few glimpses, namely Chelsea away and the Hull away.

There's ability there but it didn't seem to work out. I'm OK with this as long as the agreed fee isn't peanuts like it was with Santon and Yanga-Mbiwa. Thauvin is a different player to Cabella. Very tricky left-footed wide player who usually plays on the right, something the club is lacking.

It's tough to see where Cabella would get a look in with Wijnaldum and a fit (lol) De Jong.

That makes more sense. I can't even think if Man City even have any more centre backs beyond Kompany, Mangala and Demichelis. Four centre backs makes more sense than just three, with one of them near 35. 

We have the reigning SPL Young Player of the Year Jason Denayer I'll have you know!

Apparently there's rumours about 1 or 2 of Denayer, Demichelis and Lopes going to Valencia for the year instead of Mangala.

• Admin

He was excellent for Celtic last year.

West Brom are understood to be close to signing defender Federico Fazio from Tottenham in a £5m pound deal.

The Argentine international only joined Spurs from Sevilla for £8m last season but is expected to discuss personal terms at the Hawthorns, where he could replace Joleon Lescott. The former England defender was dropped for last weekend's draw at Watford and his future at the club is now in doubt.

It was rumoured that Fazio could have been used as part of a deal to take Baggies frontman Saido Berahino to White Hart Lane, but that transfer looks likely to be completed separately.

Did not expect that to happen.

I'd be nervous if I was a Tottenham fan. Seems to be too many people leaving compared to joining. Still plenty of time but it seems to be more news about people going rather than joining. 

Not sure about Berahino either but that depends on the price.