FiFa 17

METALMAN

10 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I didn't play much of Pro Clubs on 16 (maybe not at all...) - are the default keepers still wank?

It is known me and you have differances in thoughts about keepers. :P But I find them generally alright.

And you certainly didn't play Clubs with us, we assumed you were dodging us. :shifty:

8 hours ago, Baddar said:

I didn't play much of Pro Clubs on 16 (maybe not at all...) - are the default keepers still wank?

Will save anything from inside 12 yards.

Will save nothing from outside 30 yards.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HailtotheTortureRack said:

custom crests/kit for pro clubs ... but not career mode :(

But FIFA 18 will be a blast!

I have wanted custom kits for career mode for a while now. When you do a long term game with a team, it'd be nice to change things up a little in terms of kits. It wouldn't bother me that the sponsor/manufacturer had to stay the same for obvious reasons.

• Like 2

I imagine licensing would be the issue with custom kits for career mode.

Unless you do like you could with the master league and start a club from scratch and be able to edit the kit, crest etc. 

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

But FIFA 18 will be a blast!

I have wanted custom kits for career mode for a while now. When you do a long term game with a team, it'd be nice to change things up a little in terms of kits. It wouldn't bother me that the sponsor/manufacturer had to stay the same for obvious reasons.

Hell, even bringing back the creation centre would be nice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

I imagine licensing would be the issue with custom kits for career mode.

Unless you do like you could with the master league and start a club from scratch and be able to edit the kit, crest etc. 

Only to an extent though ... Arsenal is a PUMA exclusive team?  Ok, only Puma templates are available for them ....

... or maybe just have a bunch of "generic" (IE- quite close but not exact) templates that all clubs can choose from.

Or, as Mad Jack mentioned .... just give back Creation Centre but allow full integration .... I mean they weren't worried about the license issues by allowing you to upload whatever crest you wanted and using the set of templates there (as I could have an Arsenal Adidas outfitted club with the official crest and sposnor).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

It's football, is there that much to change? :huh:

Well PES and FIFA are both football games, and are poles apart in how they play, so yeah... there's plenty that can be changed. The problem is that they don't have to change anything. People will still buy it and shovel a fortune into Ultimate Team.

For me, there are huge improvements needed in terms of the AI, particularly defensively, and in some of the animations. FIFA animations look fantastic for the most part, but still suffer from the old problem of getting "stuck" in a preset animation where there is a delay before your input is actually recognised. Offline, the game just becomes repetitive quite quickly. 

• Like 2