FiFa 17

METALMAN

I had it pre-ordered on Amazon but I've cancelled that and I'm paying £54 for the digital download instead. It's purely because there's been something wrong with so many of my recent Amazon deliveries that I can't be bothered to deal with it again, the last three years I've had to buy FIFA elsewhere and return my Amazon copy which arrived anywhere between two days and two weeks late.

It's almost entirely down to the local delivery company who think my house is next door to the one it is and routinely put game-sized packages through the letterbox of a door my neighbours don't use. Last month they delivered a new desk fan to next door instead of me and the driver hid it so well in their wood store that they didn't even know it was there for three weeks.

It's not all bad though as last year I did enjoy not having to faff about looking for discs to swap over.

I don't get why they don't get a lot of the national teams on the game.  Countries like Croatia were missing off the last game. Just shove as many of the national teams on as you can. 

1 minute ago, Davidmarrio said:

I don't get why they don't get a lot of the national teams on the game.  Countries like Croatia were missing off the last game. Just shove as many of the national teams on as you can. 

Iceland aren't in it because they were offered 12k for the rights and said "LOL no"

Davor Suker basically held EA to ransom last year which is why Croatia aren't in the game, I think they have an exclusivity deal with PES now.

Personally I don't understand the logic behind it, nobody's not going to buy the game because their national team aren't in it so EA don't suffer, all the associations are doing is disappointing their country's supporters by demanding more and then not having the country included.

My starter pack best player was James Topkins, and the only other notable things were getting that gash PL ball and the Oxford United badge,

Got given a daily free silver pack, which took the piss when all three gold items were balls. Literally.

My first all players pack didn't give me anyone notable outside my best currently rated player so far in Fulham's Jozabad at 78.

My second all players pack's most notable player was Southampton's Cedric at right back and another strong right back I haven't heard of making that my team's strong area.

My final all players pac gave me a bit more star power, at least in name, with Delph and Djourou boosting my ranks.

The rewards pack gave me alot of lower league guys, including a full back called Radebe, who I hope is a relation of Lucas!

Out of the packs I've gotten so far the best player I got was Castan from Torino who is an 80 rated Cb. 

Got a pretty weird team with no real chemistry to it. Got rid of a couple of low rated golds and purchased Lucas , Okazaki, Elmohamady and Sako. I already had McCarthy and Barragan so I have a basic set up for a Prem team on the go. 

Got a couple of Brazilians and a few low level Spanish/La Liga players. 

Rewards I have gotten so far was a small player pack and 1000 coins. Just gotta either wait and see if I get more coins as rewards and then buy a pack or try and buy cheap Prem players so I've got some sort of team for when the game comes out.  

Best three I got were Lucas, Negredo, and Tasci, all 80.

I've managed to get 98 Chemistry already with a side made entirely of Spaniards bar the goalkeeper, since the best one I've got is some 66 rated Saudi bloke. Would be 100 chem but some of them are out of position.

Only other players of note so far are Mark Noble, Rickie Lambert, and Martin Olsson.

My transfer market isn't currently working, so my plan for now is to just save all the players and put it towards this Squad Builder challenge stuff.

Got Barry, Dann and Kone (The Sunderland one) for just less than that 1000 coins. All I need is a right back, left back (currently got Ben Chilwell) and an attacking mid and I'll have a solid Prem starting XI. 

26 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Best three I got were Lucas, Negredo, and Tasci, all 80.

I've managed to get 98 Chemistry already with a side made entirely of Spaniards bar the goalkeeper, since the best one I've got is some 66 rated Saudi bloke. Would be 100 chem but some of them are out of position.

Only other players of note so far are Mark Noble, Rickie Lambert, and Martin Olsson.

My transfer market isn't currently working, so my plan for now is to just save all the players and put it towards this Squad Builder challenge stuff.

@Adam

42 minutes ago, MDK said:

Does that work? I got some Mexican who has pace of 93

Oh definitely, anyone who is fast, has 5 star skills or plays in the Premier League is massively overvalued.