FiFa 17

METALMAN

I got Mustafi from Arsenal and another CB from Liverpool (Estonian guy, I think?) so I have that covered in a Prem team at least. 

Ordered a copy for the One via Flubit for like 32 quid. Hopefully it arrives promptly. 

52 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Cuban.

Pfft, like hell @metaLLman again has pace of 93. Maybe when he is crossing the border for work.

43 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Oh definitely, anyone who is fast, has 5 star skills or plays in the Premier League is massively overvalued.

Guess he is going up for sale.

I've got no one with pace worth selling. Fastest player I have is an 85 pace bronze cm from Notts County. 

All my gold players are below 80 for pace. Although I do have that Egyptian winger Stoke signed who's silver and has 78 for pace...I thought he would go for something but looking at the market he'd get fuck all. 

3 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

How do you actually do it? Is it just an in game thing or is it somewhere on the Web App that I haven't found?

Companion app, should be on Google Play etc.

• Like 1

I've done a few squad builders and now my main squad is a mish-mash of Serie A Calcio A with Consigli in goal, Bundesliga with Mario Gotze, La Liga with Giuseppe Rossi and Premiership with Danny Rose. Still not sure which way I'm going to go but at least I have my kits sorted, Palermo home, Independiente Medellín away:

Image result for indep medellin away kit pepsi

I've worked through a few of the squad builders too. I've done the first two from the 'Kick Off' set but don't have enough gold players to work with to finish the set off, so will have to wait until release to toy around with that.

The first two SBC Player Exclusives are up too, for those who haven't seen/noticed. Jonas from Benfica for the Portugese League, and Toronto's Giovinco for the MLS (he was shown in pre-release footage so guessed he'd be one of the first). Hoping the boosts on them are decent, I liked using both last year.

I'm just eyeing up cheap gold Spanish players I can use to fill my team up with, although I may start investigating a Prem team. Got a loan Cabaye for seven games as a reward for one of the Squad Builders, already have Negredo as a striker option, and I've packed Clasie, Elneny, Noble and Lucas already so far. I've got a decent midfield forming, but nothing anywhere else :P

So far this is the Prem team I have going

GK: McCarthy (76)
DR: Pied (75)
DC: Dann (79)
DC: Lovren (82)
DL: Chilwell (68)
DMC: Lucas Leiva (80)
DMC: Barry (80)
ML: Sako (75)
MR: Zaha (79)
CAM: Ramirez (78)
ST: Benteke (81)