FiFa 17

METALMAN

I would guess that it's because there are plenty of Spanish speakers in the USA, so there's some sensitivity there. France and Italy, however, are just part of the amorphous mass known as Europe and nobody has time to learn anything about their cultures and bollocks like that.

• Like 1

Yeah. Packed him today, along with the IF Isco and Ashley Cole and David Villa (those last two in the same 100k pack!). All the legends I've brought (Lalas excluded) and I had Shearer as well before selling him. Replacing that loan Walker with Florenzi if my one doesn't sell like I originally planned.

I'm using this right now: a1N3wJc.jpg

Started the Weekend League 5-0 though I'm away most of the weekend so doubt I'll get many more games in. Lewandowski has 13 goals in 6 games and he might be the best striker I've ever used on FIFA.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got FIFA with my second hand Xbox One, haven't played a FIFA since FIFA 15 on the pc. Decided to start off easy, by taking Wexford Youths (the worst team in the game) and putting them in League 2. To make matters even more interesting, the game used my old account settings to set the difficulty to where it was when I last left off, on World Class.

Needless to say, The first four-five games I got my ass stomped as the entire squad is utter trash and I had to get used to a new FIFA. But as I slowly got a few players here and there, I started playing better and with more confidence. Until I finally managed to beat Cambridge Utd in the fourth game of the season with a 2-1 score (immediately the first two goals I scored!). And then followed it up by drawing against Newport.

Wexford is going places! (Not really...)

Additional challenges I put on myself for this run, only hosses allowed, 6ft or higher with a preference of guys 6'2 and up. My defensive pair is now 6'5 and 6'7, two of my three midfielders are 6'3 or higher.

And my striker is 6ft but is a speedy and strong 'little' beast called Noel Mbo which I snapped up for 60K from Gillingham. What the kid lacks in any sort of talent, he makes up for in physical abilities, and in League Two that is all that matters, really...

Secondary goal which I will work myself into, 25 years or younger only, and a preference for players from Ireland, Britain, and maybe a bit of Benelux eurotrash.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...