FiFa 17

METALMAN

Built my Bronze tier squad already, funded mainly through selling Remy and listing all my Liga NOS and MLS players whilst their prices are inflated by the squad building challenges.

ws64.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I'm looking over some of these other SBCs just to see some of the rewards, how the fuck do you make a hybrid team with 9 different nations and 7 different leagues that still has 90 chemistry? There aren't enough links there, surely?

cesonc2.jpg

or http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/252849/

Looks like the main thing to do is find teams that have a striker/midfielder/winger combo that are three nations and have three of the same nationality as your GK/CBs

• Like 1

Yeah, I just jumped on Futhead and found this one > http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/432219/ < that seems to have gone for the same strategy. I've been sat here for ages trying to make a snake out of orange links before realising I didn't have enough.

The Futhead link you gave looks to be cheaper coin-wise so I'll give that one a go.

almost definitely won't come today, i just want the post to come asap to get that out of the way. 

Also just completed my Eredivisie Silver team without really selling anyone of worth (I think). 

Still got Xhaka or Mayer if I actually wanna build something half decent. 

I think I'm just pretending to care about ultimate team until the DRAGONS roar again. 

Edited by Jimmy

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

mine says on the way, but estimated delivery tomorrow :( 

Is that Amazon's tracker? It's usually pretty inaccurate in my experience. Your best bet is using Royal Mail's tracker then you can see exactly where your parcel is. There should be a Royal Mail tracking code in your Amazon dispatch email.