Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Made my character. Not the most original but I like it.

Dl1poT7U4AAvh75?format=jpg

I played the Young Lion matches and can already tell that I'm gonna love this.

Oh and my first match in the mode my guy crits his opponent with his jumpping DDT finish and the match is called. Hell of a way to win a first match. Just dump a dude on his head so he doesn't get back up.

Where are your black trunks and shitty black boots?

I've played through the first four matches, and my finisher is still the Boston Crab. I want to get on actual shows, picking up wins before I start changing too much. Even just the way my guy looks is right on par with young lions. Black trunks, black boots, no pads. I found my match against Super Strong Machine to be more difficult than Yuji Nagata. It was weird though, because the challenge was to use my signature moves 16 times, and I counted 20, but still failed the challenge.

Kinda 50/50 on the PS4 version's solution to downloading wrestlers - it really needs some improvements so far, at the very least a way to rate the edits because amount of downloads means jackshit. Would be nice if the people doing edits could check off whether or not they did logic as well, because I'm only finding;

a) Good looking edits with no movesets or logic
b) Weird looking edits with documented logic and movesets

So it's a mild pain at the minute. Plus the whole thing is rife with people just uploading other people's edits.

For starters - there's a really good Brock Lesnar from therealvern

Jazzx57629 has a ton of workers up, but none of them have logic sadly - I am pretty sure he's just copying them from Steam without adding the important bits.

This guy has made a really good Kimber Lee and plans to make some more from his Steam collection.

This guy is also porting his Steam versions.

Just had a fun as hell, back-and-forth nineteen minute match between Naito and Ishii for the NEVER Openweight title. I was Naito and dominated the first ten minutes of the match. I think I tried to use the big moves too early, though, because Ishii mounted a big comeback and dominated for the next eight minutes. The final minute consisted of him trying every move in the book, only for me to reverse it into submission holds or pin attempts, but he kept getting out. I finally whiffed on a move (can't remember what I tried) and he hit me with the Screw Driver for the win. So Ishii is my first champion in the game. I think I may have him defend against a Junior just to see what happens with that. 

I think I'm going to hold a battle royal for the IC title and then figure out a 16 or 32 man tournament to crown the Heavyweight champ. I heart this game so much. 

• Like 2

Guys should watch for Lord Worm. Not sure if he's doing PC, PS or both but he was a big name in the Returns-era editing community and just got his internet access back.

One thing I would say is that they need more “small moves”, as they can get a little repetitive. 

Also, the option to choose a wrestler during a tournament would be good. I would like to do a 32-man tournament but be able to play each match and choose accordingly. 

Other than that, just hurry up and release Fighting Mode for PC as there’s only so long I can keep doing random exhibition matches before it becomes like a 2K game for me. 

Yeah, I think they should have more combinations for the grapple moves - having left/right do the same move is a waste.

Also, I'm going to try and favorite everything that I decide to keep - either through testing myself or seeing that it's something that a creator brought over from Steam.

If other people do that we can just share our favorites pages.