Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

3 hours ago, Apsham said:

Yeah, I think they should have more combinations for the grapple moves - having left/right do the same move is a waste.

Crazy how this control quirk which originated in the original NES Pro Wrestling- which in a bit of trivia was designed by one of the founders of Human (who eventually became Spike)- is still in almost every wrestling video game ever in the 30+ years since.

My favorites list so far only includes Fair Bear, the referee everyone should have.  Because he is fair, and also, a bear.

@Apsham is the stuff on your favorites list good to go?  Logic and everything?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

My favorites list so far only includes Fair Bear, the referee everyone should have.  Because he is fair, and also, a bear.

@Apsham is the stuff on your favorites list good to go?  Logic and everything?

A few of them aren't with logic right now, but their desc says it's coming from credits who have put logic in before.

I pay special attention to the comments, and if the edit had been updated.

12 hours ago, Maxx said:

@ApshamMy favorites list so far only includes Fair Bear, the referee everyone should have.  Because he is fair, and also, a bear.

Is he also black and brown and covered in hair?

I feel like popluating my game with original wrestlers instead of real world ones. Any creators uploading finished wrestlers like that? I don't mean the weird mutants people always make to test the creation tools either.

Yeah, unless you really want the NJPW content there's no reason not to get the PC version now, and it'll have the NJPW content soon anyway.

If we're talking about creators on PS4 who do a good job on both appearances and cpu logic, I know this burgeoning edit maker who put up his first a few a days ago and has more in the pipeline. He did a great Kevin Nash, with all six moves including the hair flip. :pervert:

https://firepro-w.com/item/detail/8683

BK wants original dudes though.