Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

I like the 2027 idea Rocky, especially with Drew McIntyre becoming World Champion :D Saves me booking it 

And I know how hard you work on these, but it's sorta be cool if you added (or made up title histories), for the futuristic games..

4 hours ago, PantherFan59 said:

I like the 2027 idea Rocky, especially with Drew McIntyre becoming World Champion :D Saves me booking it 

And I know how hard you work on these, but it's sorta be cool if you added (or made up title histories), for the futuristic games..

It doesn't take much work to throw a scenario together ig you know what you want to achieve. I'm just lazy and I don't have the creative chops to write up a backstory.

3 hours ago, Apsham said:

Re; the two years in scenario.

Does anyone know what it takes to have people want to leave with you?

I have some theories but haven't actually tried them out or know if there's an actual formula.
Pushing workers up in card position can see them more favourable and giving them titles.
I'm just about to head out to work but now I want to try things out to see how it goes.. I'll do some testing when I get home.

36 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Southpaw Regional Wrestling mod added. Credit to @Gazz for the original Data for TEW 2016 found here..

Let me know of any changes or suggestions
Cheers

Thank you for converting this over to EWR. I do know I downloaded it already and am going to definitely be playing this. :D 

Sponsors will definitely be needed for the Southpaw mod. Two shows and I'm already $222,000 in the hole.
Dry Rub Doug is a face while Frantic Frank is a heel
Sea Creature not added to Mackelroy group
Dry Rub Doug and Malibu Al are on Written contracts
Wages seem to fluctuate for a regional company. Highest is 24,000 for John Johnson and Dry Rub Doug while Astonishing Adam Dung is 4,000.

On the plus side, I have someone called Slim Perkins and Howie Dewitt so I can't complain too much.

36 minutes ago, Haydenism said:

Sponsors will definitely be needed for the Southpaw mod. Two shows and I'm already $222,000 in the hole.
Dry Rub Doug is a face while Frantic Frank is a heel
Sea Creature not added to Mackelroy group
Dry Rub Doug and Malibu Al are on Written contracts
Wages seem to fluctuate for a regional company. Highest is 24,000 for John Johnson and Dry Rub Doug while Astonishing Adam Dung is 4,000.

On the plus side, I have someone called Slim Perkins and Howie Dewitt so I can't complain too much.

I've never watched the SRW videos.  I just converted this from TEW data. I'd have expected there to be issues.

Just copy the other games sponsor file over. Should cover you,  quite well

5 minutes ago, brandon120 said:

Wasnt there one where it was JUST Raw, SDL and NXT? NXT guys were on open deals so they could be signed to Raw and Smackdown whenever they wanted?

That would be what the post above yours is referring to. All the links are in the opening post of the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rocky said:

Added a Return of the Territories Scenario. Just brought 20+ Territories from way back when into today's market.
Link in Opening Post.

Feedback welcome.

That sounds fun I'll check it out

On 9/23/2017 at 16:00, Rocky said:

Wouldn't that just be adding a new promotion and booking them well?

True an I will probably start a game like that soon lol

• Like 1