EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

Just now, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

i mean, they're the top-rated players for a reason :P

Yes but this is an EWB draft. People take kickers in the third round, reach and hoard QBs, draft Kellen Moore etc. Logic be damned!

• Like 1

Just now, HC said:

Yes but this is an EWB draft. People take kickers in the third round, reach and hoard QBs, draft Kellen Moore etc. Logic be damned!

we're only six picks in! the madness will overcome us shortly! have faith!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HC said:

We used to reach for QBs because the A-League used to start two with QB friendly scoring. I actually miss that, it made the league different.

Still no excuse for Reggie Bush to be the first ever pick in EWBFFL history, IIRC.

23 minutes ago, Slogger said:

... And so it begins. You son of a bitch :P

RB LeSean McCoy

@Pooker

How do I always end up in front of you? I remember snatching Rodgers from you last year. Makes the pick even sweeter :lol: 

12 hours ago, DMN said:

We used to reach for QBs because the A-League used to start two with QB friendly scoring. I actually miss that, it made the league different.

Still no excuse for Reggie Bush to be the first ever pick in EWBFFL history, IIRC.

Not first pick ever, we've been running for longer than that.

Ironically we would have revived two QBs if you and Dan hadn't re-upped this year, would have just gone with 10.

1 hour ago, HC said:

How do I always end up in front of you? I remember snatching Rodgers from you last year. Makes the pick even sweeter :lol: 

I don't know man, Maybe ask the League Commissioner why ;)

Quite honestly, I was just hoping that not everyone would go in sequence and I wouldn't be forced to pick from 9/10/11 on my big board.

But I'm happy with getting the 4th best back at #9 and for bonus points I won't have to secretly cheer for AJ Green against us this year.