EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

I can pay as soon as the PayPal is set up. 

I think I've built a large enough watch list, I plan on doing my drafting live so the watch list is only there to remind me who I want hut wouldn't be shocked at finding myself needing three more players with an empty watch list. Might expand it a bit to be on the safe side. 

• Like 1

I'm tempted to not tell you since you get the fun of panicking as the countdown ticks through...

As soon as it starts it establishes the order, someone will get a 'it's your pick' message and everyone else will see "x more picks before your next pick". You're told who everyone picks as they do, and there's a screen where you can view all the teams as they stand plus the draft in order.

• Like 2

That's a point actually. How long roughly will it last, do you know? 

Didn't realise the Leeds game was on Sunday, so I'll be out watching that. Can I give somebody my number, so you can message me to remind me just before we get started? Will have to do it on my phone. I'll also set up a watch list tonight just in case. 

4 minutes ago, Loz said:

That's a point actually. How long roughly will it last, do you know?

Number of players x 15 x length of time per pick is your max. We did 8 with 90 second picks and got through it in about two hours, there weren't many that went anywhere near 90 seconds.