6 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Will it be on Netflix tomorrow?

I don't think it gets put on Netflix until the whole season is over. 

When it used to air in January, it would get added to Netflix in August. Imagine it won't be on Netflix until at least June. 

4 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I don't think it gets put on Netflix until the whole season is over. 

When it used to air in January, it would get added to Netflix in August. Imagine it won't be on Netflix until at least June. 

British get it day after it airs.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Don't mind me, just over here thinking that North America is the centre of the world. 

Obviously not you goddamn communist

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I got around to watching the season premiere today. Felt a little exposition heavy, but I guess that's maybe to be expected when the rules are being redefined. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I agree - it felt like it should've been an hour long episode since it was a lot of build up without much of a pay off. Even the ending of the episode was very flat and episode endings are The Good Place's strength. But it looks like it's a two part episode so it kind of is supposed to be part of an hour long episode...so I have high hopes for this week.

• Like 1

Actually, the one that felt out of place for me was Brent. On one hand, I LOVE that they have a character that can display the most common types of terrible, but on the other it feels “too real”, so to speak. It’s a tough balancing act. There’s also the possibility that he’s being used to show that even a douche like him CAN improve, which could be pretty satisfying.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Josh Marenghi said:

Actually, the one that felt out of place for me was Brent. On one hand, I LOVE that they have a character that can display the most common types of terrible, but on the other it feels “too real”, so to speak. It’s a tough balancing act. There’s also the possibility that he’s being used to show that even a douche like him CAN improve, which could be pretty satisfying.

That was my feeling too. It was like, "Ugh, I've met people like this. This kind of person exists."

• Like 1