TEW16 Real World Update: August 2018

4 hours ago, TorHS said:

I keep getting "Too few big names" in my WWE save. is this because guys like Rollins, Reigns and Styles have too low popularity? 

I think for their size in TEW they want more popular workers, its a downside of how I set up WWE because to me a lot of their roster is stuck under a glass ceiling, it's trying to balance reality with how TEW wants to work.

9 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Is Zatara in this under a different name?

I think I missed her out, confusing her with Zeuxis.She will be added for next month, if you want her now, clone Stephanie Vaquer, add a weak mas and set her birth and debut from Cagematch. That's what I've done to add her.

On 05/08/2018 at 08:45, No1Thuganomic said:

RISE is in the database. Just not as an active promotion.

EDIT: remove Julia Ho from NXT and rename her to Zeda Zhang. She was released in June 2018 and uses the name Zeda Zhang on the indies now.

and just as an addition add zeda zhang to MLW along with su yung and put them in a team called the kodokushi death squad

Utami Hayashishita debuted for Stardom (graduated from Stardom dojo last month and today had her debut match in a 15 min draw against Jungle Kyona), used a STO, Dropkick and Boston Crab from what i can see in pictures. Her father is a celebrity known as Big Daddy in Japan due to him having 13 children and was part of a reality tv show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic