8. Bob's Burgers

9. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

10. Pop Team Epic

11. Westworld

12. GLOW

13. Food Wars

14. Wotakoi

15. Cells at Work

Edited this because I totally brainfarted out one of my top 5 in various changes I made as I typed it up.

• Like 1

Taskmaster
Maniac
Star Trek Discovery
Good Girls
Can't Cope Won't Cope

People just do nothing

Making It
American Vandal
James Acaster: Repertoire (It's a four part miniseries, I guess it counts as TV?)
The Good Place
GLOW
Daredevil
Jack Ryan
Kimmy Schmidt
Lost in Space

• Like 1

3 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

1. Devilman Crybaby

2. Megalobox

3. My Hero Academia

4. Planet With

5. Laid-Back Camp

6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5

7. Bob's Burgers

8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

9. Pop Team Epic

10. Westworld

11. GLOW

12. Food Wars

13. Wotakoi

14. Cells at Work

15. Gurazeni

I got part of the way through Megalobox, but didn't have it in me to finish it, which is a shame... the art style and music was fantastic. I do have Devilman Crybaby added to my Netflix list though. 

• Like 1

I'm really shocked more people didn't include Barry on their lists. I swear when the show was airing, at the time, people were going on and on and on about it. That probably just goes to show you how stacked TV is these days - a good show will appear, everyone will love it, then a few weeks or months later another one just as good or better will show and make everyone forget.

More than that, though - all of you need to go watch Curious Creations. It's a cooking show, produced by the Jim Henson Company, and it's actually really fucking dark.

• Like 1

Can I still vote?  Final Space should have way more votes.

1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
2. Final Space
3. GLOW
4. Archer
5. Supernatural
6. Seven Deadly Sins
7. A Series of Unfortunate Events
8. Agents of SHIELD
9. Iron Fist
10. Disenchantment
11. Daredevil
12. The Haunting of Hill House
13. Jessica Jones
14. Santa Clarita Diet
15. Fuller House

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Probably wouldn't have made a difference if I had remembered to add She-Ra would it? I still feel bad I forgot such a great show

I've not tallied your ballot yet so you can add it if you want!

Azazel's ballot will also be added.

On 27/12/2018 at 08:12, GoGo Yubari said:

@Monkey D. Lars I’ve only finished tallying the first page so if you get yours in by like Friday you’ll probably be fine.

I'll chip in next year! Thanks for the the extra time though! But been a bit busy the last few days so I didn't check EWB. But thanks GoGo!!!

It's all good. See you next year! The final ballot comes from @Sousa, who PMed it to me and I'm copying and pasting it in here for transparency:

Spoiler

1. Better Call Saul
2. She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
3. GLOW
4. The Good Place
5. Mystery Science Theater 3000
6. DuckTales
7. Steven Universe
8. My Hero Academia

Okay, now time for the annual montage of some of the shows that got multiple votes but didn't make the ballot!

Jack Ryan!

Cobra Kai!

Bob's Burgers!

13 Reasons Why!

Fresh off the Boat!

Black Lightning!

Disenchantment!

The Purge!

South Park!

Good Girls!

Shameless!

Westworld!

Supergirl!

and a couple more! We start counting down the top 51 (ties!!) shows of the year tomorrow.

Next Time, on EWB's Top 51 TV Shows of 2018:  Oh, I bet this is the part in the movie where Eric's gonna give a speech about no matter what we look like on the inside, we are all the same, and really, isn't it -- whoa, okay, that -- I mean, whoa. No. No, stop! No, it's supposed to be a speech about how we're all the same! NO! No, what's -- come on! This didn't happen in E.T.!

• Like 1

Westworld and Supergirl are both examples of why I might switch vote-tallying formats next year to the old EWB's Favorite Band format where it's points multiplied by number of ballots. My format (points with ballots as the tiebreaker) felt right when the base of voters was bigger than it is now. Supergirl missing the cut is the most surprising one by far to me, though I get it. I'm a few episodes into this season and it has moments/episodes of absolute brilliance and then moments where it's just the clunkiest show imaginable in terms of inserting its politics.

Also, Cobra Kai is really fun and if it were on Netflix or Amazon instead of being basically the first YouTube original series of any real importance I think it would have made the top fifty for sure. First batch of shows coming real soon.

• Like 1