EWB Fantasy Baseball League, TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES EDITION

Maxx

Hey Cloudy, how about Odubel Herrera?  Great.

And Hitman, I think Trey Mancini would make a fine addition to your team.

@Ms. Canadian Destroyer  now it is in your hands to decide if this draft continues on for another round.  That will absolutely be the last one because I do actually have to load these rosters in at some point and I want to do it by Friday.   

4 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I think we should be done with this draft. 

Do I still need to make one last pick?

Yes

AUSTIN MEADOWS WAS ALREADY TAKEN GOOD JOB MAXX!

Rosters are up, set your teams.  If I have to do it for you I'm trading all your good players to my team.  Also I added a 3rd DL spot, and I get to use one already because Trea Turner is hurt yay!

5 hours ago, mattman1624 said:

Hmmm...

I have no 2nd Baseman, a bunch of my hitters are hurt, but the pitching staff looks good.

If anybody wants to trade a 2nd Baseman for Francisco Lindor, contact me via pm here, or through the league.

I think I have like a bunch of people who can play 2B

I am opening today with no 2B and an empty pitching spot, but I grabbed two guys off of waivers yesterday to fill out my roster for tomorrow. For some reason, I thought we were setting lineups weekly and I was really bummed out to find that my waiver claims aren't eligible to play today... looked at tomorrow's lineup, and lo and behold, I can set them to start. Thanks Maxx!

ALMOST LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

Just a reminder, while you can set your lineup today, nothing they do will matter until Monday.