EWR July 2019 Update

8 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

A lot of the AEW guys are low on the overness side in regards to being in a National fed.

A number are. The problem is I don't hear the reactions on the BR shows. Joey Janela is a perfect example. Someone said he needs to be at 60-something because he is over on the Indies. The problem is for AEW he hasn't gotten the pop for someone that over. I heard a pop at Double or Nothing, but he came out with four other men and didn't get much with the staple gun cigarette or the chokeslam through the table. The Moxley match he had some through a few spots but again at Fight for the Fallen, little response.

Then you have my parents whom I showed Fight for the Fallen to, they hardly remembered Shawn Spears...😮 They did not know the Bucks, they didn't know Omega, they didn't know Hangman, they didn't know SCU, etc. That said, my mom did like Jungle Boy once I told her who he was and they got a kick that MJF was from Plainview (where my father worked). They know Moxley (he wasn't on the show), Cody, Dustin and Jericho. That's it.

I hope that puts the AEW overness issues into prospective. I will adjust in October but right now, it is mostly gonna stay the same. I will say Hangman will get somewhat of a boost.

18 hours ago, BAKA said:

Raise technical and speed for Bandido?

I said this before to you about Kento, give me numbers or I cannot fix it. Is it 1, 4, 7, 10? 

Edited by mkpunk

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic