EWR September 2019 Update

mkpunk

9 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Actually while updating TV, I found that Beyond and ROH actually share the same day and timeslot.

This is an update, due to Twitch being the home of Impact, I'm just moving it all to AXS.

NTX-UK will also be an added show now too. I think for 205 Live I'm just lumping them into NXT.

But the first time I booted up a save on the new data, it said that beyond was on PG Internet TV or whatever it's called. And yet my TV still got dropped because of a different promotions' ratings. 

3 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

But the first time I booted up a save on the new data, it said that beyond was on PG Internet TV or whatever it's called. And yet my TV still got dropped because of a different promotions' ratings. 

It is head to head. EWR is rather behind the times in that aspect. If you don't like that mechanic, I would play a more recent TEW.

No, you're not understanding. My episode ratings were good, but then Comet would email me to tell me that Uncharted Territory's ratings were bad, as if it were my show. And despite getting good ratings for three weeks, after three weeks of Beyond Wrestling getting what would be bad ratings for Comet, ROH Wrestling got dropped. I've been playing EWR for like six years, I know how the fuck the game works, but this data is the first time that's happened. 

• Confused 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic