TEW16 Real World Update: September 2019

11 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

Hey @TheWho87

With the draft happening on the 4th and 11th, would you maybe considering dropping the October update afterwards? 

I believe with the two extra weeks, this save can be the start of a "new chapter" save so-to-speak. While it may not be the Monday Night Wars (nothing will compare), there are interesting things happening across the board in the wrestling world! Just wanted to leave as a suggestion.

The next update will be out Tuesday at some point.

Also wouldn't people also want to play as AEW from the beginning which would be a week before this?

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

The next update will be out Tuesday at some point.

Also wouldn't people also want to play as AEW from the beginning which would be a week before this?

Oh, for sure. I know I will be playing with AEW with this months release, but I have a feeling that the most meaningful moves are going to happen during/after the draft with WWE. Maybe even AEW has a surprise or two in the two weeks while this is happening. In any case, I just wanted to put out the consideration for it is all. Will still be downloading and playing regardless lol Looking forward to the release!

Everything from the thread has been put into the data except for @Y2JFan111's Lifestyle posts that I'll get as much in now but all won't make it in. Just waiting on the fallout of Raw. There will also be updated picture packs for both graphics and wrestlers and along with the data should be out some point tomorrow.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic