TEW20 Real World Update: September 2020

So here is the update for September, another that's just the database but hopefully next month I'll be debuting a new logo pack to go along with the mod, it's just a pig to hunt down old pics. Anyway main update this month is tag teams, I've gone through and overhauled ALL the tag experiences, I used the old formula of one match together equals one tag experience and multi-person tag matches equals 1/2 a tag experience. I did kind of get distracted rebuilding the new graphics pack so not much was changed beyond the typical changes for the month, there were a few new additions (Candy Lee, Daniel Spencer & Ram Kaicho), and I fixed up some of the gimmicks for contracted talent, except for Mexico and companies that don't need gimmicks, left those a little too late to finish up. As usual anything missing just mention and I'll fix it for next month.

Enjoy

Database: September 2020
Graphics: June 2020
Workers: June 2020

Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
19 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Are weable to set this mod (or other versions of the real world mod) back a couple of years and start a game? 

Yes and no, you can, but since they changed the contract formats to include start months and years, but you will be notified in the start up data check and can fix them if you want. That and obviously current champions/title histories will be out of sync are the main issues.

If you are using the demo version however, set the start date to January 2021 and you can use the data without any fuss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The Broadcaster MTS should be renamed Bell MTS and under the owernship of media group Bell Media
  • TNT Serie should have owning media group as Time Warner.
  • Add Matt Striker to the Impact Wrestling Roster, he's currently working as a producer and also Commentating on Xplosion with Don Callis - so edit Xplosions announce team also. 
  • Eric Young is the Impact World Champion. 

• Would it be worth changing impact wrestling’s base location back to South East USA? I know their a Canadian owned company now but they tape the majority of their shows in the US still in fact mostly currently at skyway studios in Nashville. Which if not already in the database would need added.  It’s a tv production studios in Nashville,TN. I’d say all the stats would be same as Universal Soundstage other than attendance/capacity as the sound stages look smaller I’d cap it at 600 max. It was opened in 1949 originally as a drive in Theater. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

22 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:
  • Would it be worth changing impact wrestling’s base location back to South East USA? I know their a Canadian owned company now but they tape the majority of their shows in the US still in fact mostly currently at skyway studios in Nashville. Which if not already in the database would need added.  It’s a tv production studios in Nashville,TN. I’d say all the stats would be same as Universal Soundstage other than attendance/capacity as the sound stages look smaller I’d cap it at 600 max. It was opened in 1949 originally as a drive in Theater. 

Is that an empty arena location, if so it is impossible to replicate that within the game, when they begin letting audinces in and there is a rough guide on capacity then I'll add it in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic