EWR October 2020 Update

29 minutes ago, Repo_Man said:

I tried adding announcers and workers but nothing. It isn't a big deal. I noticed PWG is still in the promos as well. No idea.

Some things I noticed in the data also:

A lot of female Japanese workers are listed in American, male or Canadian.

Mikey Broderick is Australian

DOUKI, Danshoku Dino and Yuji Okabashayashi  are all Japanese. Jiro Kuroshio is a male.

Jushin Thunder Liger is now a non-wrestler.

If you can give me a list of these I'll fix it. 

5 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

If you can give me a list of these I'll fix it. 

ASUKA, Chibiro Hashimoto, Hikari Shimizu, Hiragi Kurumi, Haruna Neko, Hiram Tua( also need to be changed to female, KAORU, Kaoru Ito, Misa Matsui, Manami Katsu, Mahiro Katsu, Mochi Miyagi, Mika Iwata, Natsumi Maki, Nao Kakuta, Nanae Takahashi, MIZUKI

Maika should be changed from male to female.

Himeka Arita is now Himeka and a heel. Natsumi Maki is now Natsupoi and a heel.

I believe that is it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

I tried adding announcers and workers but nothing. It isn't a big deal. I noticed PWG is still in the promos as well. No idea.

Some things I noticed in the data also:

A lot of female Japanese workers are listed in American, male or Canadian.

Mikey Broderick is Australian

DOUKI, Danshoku Dino and Yuji Okabashayashi  are all Japanese. Jiro Kuroshio is a male.

Jushin Thunder Liger is now a non-wrestler.

22 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

ASUKA, Chibiro Hashimoto, Hikari Shimizu, Hiragi Kurumi, Haruna Neko, Hiram Tua( also need to be changed to female, KAORU, Kaoru Ito, Misa Matsui, Manami Katsu, Mahiro Katsu, Mochi Miyagi, Mika Iwata, Natsumi Maki, Nao Kakuta, Nanae Takahashi, MIZUKI

Maika should be changed from male to female.

Himeka Arita is now Himeka and a heel. Natsumi Maki is now Natsupoi and a heel.

I believe that is it.

These are fixed now for November.

New Japan spoiler and other touring commitment talk

Spoiler

Since Bea is now managing a heel Ospreay in New Japan I am debating putting her in New Japan or possibly Stardom as well since Bushiroad owns Stardom too.

I might also put DDT (currently in as WMF) under NOAH since they are owned by the same company.

Any thoughts from anyone else on these?

17 hours ago, mkpunk said:

These are fixed now for November.

New Japan spoiler and other touring commitment talk

Hide contents

Since Bea is now managing a heel Ospreay in New Japan I am debating putting her in New Japan or possibly Stardom as well since Bushiroad owns Stardom too.

I might also put DDT (currently in as WMF) under NOAH since they are owned by the same company.

Any thoughts from anyone else on these?

Are you adding Stardom to the game? I would imagine adding her to New Japan USA as Osprey's manager and adding her touring commitment to New Japan.

I wouldn't add DDT wrestlers to NOAH cause there isn't any overlap in the roster unless it is one offs.

3 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

Are you adding Stardom to the game? I would imagine adding her to New Japan USA as Osprey's manager and adding her touring commitment to New Japan.

I wouldn't add DDT wrestlers to NOAH cause there isn't any overlap in the roster unless it is one offs.

No I meant touring roster wise. As of right now only IWGP Champs and Strong regulars or known trainees are in  New Japan USA.

5 hours ago, Bunkhouse Buck said:

Benjamin Carter from the British Jersey Isle, who wrestled for GCW and AEW signed with WWE.He currently is not in the Game. Jordan Omogbehin, who is 7`3" appeared on Monday as Bodyguard of AJ Styles. He is a Development Talent and not in the Game 

Jordan hasn't been in game since I haven't seen himdo much. Ben Carter is the same dilemma. 

Jordan will be a priority considering he is on TV but my bigger one right now is OVW and UWN talents.

Edited by mkpunk

Quick NWA update:

Spoiler

The Pope is now NWA TV champion, so update that with the image to a couple of points for new champ.

Since they are doing a weekly PPV called UWN Primetime Live, though I am unsure if we should merge Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, Arizona, and Memphis into the United Wrestling Network ala WWN.

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Quick NWA update:

Hide contents

The Pope is now NWA TV champion, so update that with the image to a couple of points for new champ.

Since they are doing a weekly PPV called UWN Primetime Live, though I am unsure if we should merge Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, Arizona, and Memphis into the United Wrestling Network ala WWN.

I am working on UWN but if it includes any Championship Wrestling from subsidiary,  it will just be Hollywood. I dont know if Arizona is running shows yet again and their cage match is two years back dated. I know nothing of Memphis. 

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

If anything, you could use what roster they have on their siteMemphis on the other hand seems to be a newer one, or at least adjoined by CWFH.

Watch Championship Wrestling presented by Pro Shingle every Saturday at noon on CW30 Memphis & YouTube! This special edition of Championship Wrestling from Hollywood is hosted by Dustin and Maria Starr, features local Memphis content and includes talent from CWFH, CWFAZ, NWA, AEW & more!

11 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

If anything, you could use what roster they have on their siteMemphis on the other hand seems to be a newer one, or at least adjoined by CWFH.

By checking the roster, they still have Reno SCUM as UWN Tag champs and Tim Storm as NWA champion...

Also checking FITE, their last shows link to Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, not an Arizona show.

For now, just Hollywood is included.

In another question, has Eddie Kingston named his crew in AEW? You know with Lucha Bros and BBB?

Edited by mkpunk

Spoiler

Not sure since Allie, who went back as The Bunny gimmick and the Nightmare Sisters are over, is now part of the stable. But considering how much Eddie seems to using family in terms of that stable, its possible, they are called The Family.

Edited by EWFan2004

Spoiler

Rohit Raju retained his Impact X Division championship, so he should be added as champ if not already.

The North are Tag Team champions once again.

Su Young, not Suzie, is now Knockouts champion.

And Rich Swann is now the Impact World champion.

Some BFG 20 changes.

Also, Impact events should be wiped around, since Hard to Kill is going to be their next PPV and likely, Slammiversary and Bound for Glory as well.

4 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:
  Hide contents

Rohit Raju retained his Impact X Division championship, so he should be added as champ if not already.

The North are Tag Team champions once again.

Su Young, not Suzie, is now Knockouts champion.

And Rich Swann is now the Impact World champion.

Some BFG 20 changes.

Also, Impact events should be wiped around, since Hard to Kill is going to be their next PPV and likely, Slammiversary and Bound for Glory as well.

I actually caught these The large events if any get changed are name based, not outright eliminations. Pandemic and all.

• Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic