TEW20 Real World Update: January 2021

- Remove Impact Wrestling TV and PPV/Event Broadcasting deals with Freesport and Premier Sports respectively. 

- Add a Broadcasting deal for Impact Wrestling TV show in UK & Ireland for Youtube and Facebook. Given it's airing near to the US broadcast that would be a Late Night slot or Graveyard slot? I'm not quite sure of what hours contribute to what slot - if anyone has that info can you post, i'd appreciate it for reference. I'm guessing the PPVs will no longer air in the UK now or will move to Impact+ app but they havent mentioned them.

Spoiler

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/01/exclusive-news-on-why-impact-wrestling-is-no-longer-airing-on-freesports-in-the-u-k/

"As previously reported, Impact Wrestling is no longer airing in the U.K. on FreeSports.

Impact had just announced the partnership with Premier Sports / FreeSports last October.

According to sources close to the situation, Impact airing on FreeSports was a trial to see how it performed. FreeSports performed a review and decided not to continue with the partnership."

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• IDOL unpinned this topic
  • Lineker unfeatured this topic