TEW20 Real World Update: January 2021

So here is the update for January, one of the key updates this month has been with worker experience, this is a stat that's based on the amount of matches a worker has had, Idol was able to provide a handy formula (number of matches times 0.4), this translates to 3 matches for 1 experience up to 250 matches for 100 experience. I've been working from the top down and tidied up a few at the bottom, the conversion set people at every 10 points and I've updated everyone except for most of those rated at 20, 30 and 40, it's just going to take time to sort them all out. After that I'm going to look into updating Chikara workers and removing their gimmick workers and moving them to the workers under the masks. Other than that the next thing is I have most of the broadcaster logos updated, I still have a few to do but they mostly need some more hunting. There is also an updated worker pack this month, I'd suggest if you have used my older pack to update to this one, all the workers and filenames have been updated for this mod. Beyond that it's the usual updates posted in the threads and on discord with updating title changes and the like, anything missing post bellow.

Enjoy

Database: January 2021
Graphics: January 2021

Workers: January 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

I don't know how many matches people need from Dark to be added, but here are some names I would add in the next update,

James Tapia - 1 AEW Dark 1 205 Live 25 matches between 2019 and 2020
Rob Ryzin - 14 AEW Dark 6 NXT 1 Impact
Bear Boulder - 2 AEW Dark 87 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Bear Bronson - 2 AEW Dark 97 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Jazmin Allure - 2 AEW Dark 14 total matches in 2020
Madi Wrenkowski - 2 AEW Dark 13 total matches in 2020
Cody Chhun - 2 AEW Dark 32 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Black Baron - 11 AEW Dark 1 AEW Dynamite
Skyler Moore - 11 AEW Dark
Adam Priest - 4 AEW Dark 51 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Shawn Donavan - 1 AEW Dark 55 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Bobby Wayward - 2 AEW Dark 1 Impact 1 Raw 27 total matches between 2019 and 2020
Rache Chanel - 6 AEW Dark 1 ROH 
Dream Girl Ellie - 2 AEW Dark 1 NXT 65 matches between 2019 and 2020

And some name changes,

Terrell Dudley to Terrell Hughes
Terrence Dudley to Terrence Hughes
Danny LimeLight to Danny Limelight

14 hours ago, matbar said:

I don't know how many matches people need from Dark to be added, but here are some names I would add in the next update,

Having a cagematch profile tends to bbe my first stop, a few of them have one, but I'm currently going through updating stats so I want to finish with the workers in the mod bbefore adding new ones.

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Having a cagematch profile tends to bbe my first stop, a few of them have one, but I'm currently going through updating stats so I want to finish with the workers in the mod bbefore adding new ones.

All of those match listings I got from cagematch. I skipped over the ones without.

So my second point then.

3 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Their on my list just not high priority right now.

• Like 1

-  Brendan Vink is not part of RAW

- There is no RAW Show on Tele 5 Germany (RAW and Smackdown is held on ProSiebenMaxx Germany)

-  In Game there is DAZN America, British, Canada, Europe, Japan... In real life there is DAZN Germany. It Brdocast RAW and SD in Germany, too.

-  I Game: I cant set the WWE 24/7 Titel and the WWE Womans Tag Team Titel on the Line on a RAW or a Smackdown Show

37 minutes ago, ScotKen said:

Had a quick look, boredom... Just wondered why no NJPW USA? Also, why so many no-compete deals with the WWE? No way have they deals in place to not sign from AEW etc.

Pretty sure with the way the game works and the contract status of a lot of the people on the roster, WWE would cripple AEW very quickly if it wasn't set up that way.

1 hour ago, ScotKen said:

Had a quick look, boredom... Just wondered why no NJPW USA? Also, why so many no-compete deals with the WWE? No way have they deals in place to not sign from AEW etc.

What do you mean by NJPW USA, the shows or the tournament, because there isn't a promotion by that name.

And as mentioned the no compete deals are there to represent those who WWE doesn't raid due to their various contracts, mostly cause companies like ROH and Impact don't use exclusive deals, meaning WWE could raid their rosters at will. 

1 hour ago, ThomasTo said:

-  I Game: I cant set the WWE 24/7 Titel and the WWE Womans Tag Team Titel on the Line on a RAW or a Smackdown Show

I told you why last time, they are alliance titles, you have to book them as if they are alliance titles.

Yeah, just noticed it's due to the AEW and no doubt other guys being written but not exclusive. Ah well, my attention span has ran dry...stupid fucking game. haha It does though mean the game world will just stagnate surely, must be another way of doing it with written exclusives and loans with relationships to allow loan offers. Something that retains the ability to at least make an offer within the 30 day window if they're exclusive or can you still do that? 

As for NJPW USA, there kind of is a promotion of sorts in that it has a roster, the young lions from the LA dojo are available to NJPW and they run shows in the USA and have NJPW Strong. But aye, utter ball ache to put together. 

- Update Don Callis' Impact Gimmick to "Hidden Hand", Weasly/Underdog, Very Good, New. And tick Manager.

- Add Don Callis to AEW on a handshake deal and set as Kenny Omega's manager.  Manager and Colour Commentator ticked only. 

- Add Kenny Omega to Impact Wrestling on an ongoing handshake deal.  Contract Began Dec 2020. Gimmick -- Heel, Cocky, Swagger, Very Good, Established. Manager Don Callis.  Also change him to a Heel in AEW. 

- Add Ashley Lane to Impact Wrestling as Madison Rayne, set to Colour Commentry and Road Agent. Written Deal, began Nov 2017. Heel, Gimmick = Queen Bee, Swagger, Established. And set to default announcer with Josh Mathews. (There were news reports in the sheets she had left the business altogether, but clearly not as she commentated on genesis last night.) 

- Set Cody Deaner to a Heel last turn recent. He's part of Eric Youngs stable now with Joe Doering not sure if they have a name though yet. 

- Remove Ethan Page, his contract expired Dec 31st and he's now a free agent. He's also shut his online store, assuming thats a sign hes WWE/NXT bound. 

- Add Blake Christian to Impact on a Handshake per show deal, began Jan 2021, ongoing. Babyface, traditional/standard gimmick

- Add KC Navarro to Impact on a Handshake per show deal, began Jan 2021, ongoing. Heel, Cocky, Swagger gimmick. He also needs a photo.

- Remove Alex Shelley from ROH he hasnt worked there for a year. He worked GCW and BLP in October if you want to add those alongside existing agreements with Impact and AIW, all handshake deals. 

- Remove Rhino from RPW-UK, i cant find any record of him working there in 2020/2019 on cagematch unless im missing something. Alongside Impact he has been working JCW events in Michigan here and there. 

- Remove Tasha Steelz from NWA, she made her final appearance there in may 2020

- Add Bill Goldberg to WWE under a written deal. Expires in 2 Years as it covers to end of 2022. Hes contracted for two appearances per year, so thats 4 remaining appearances to be set if now, if in feb update - id assume RR will count as one so 3. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

30 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Add Ashley Lane to Impact Wrestling as Madison Rayne, set to Colour Commentry and Road Agent. Written Deal, began Nov 2017. Heel, Gimmick = Queen Bee, Swagger, Established. And set to default announcer with Josh Mathews. (There were news reports in the sheets she had left the business altogether, but clearly not as she commentated on genesis last night.) 

Was Genesis not pretaped beforehand?

2 minutes ago, Forky said:

Was Genesis not pretaped beforehand?

Good point, taped in December it seems. I guess we'll find out at Hard To Kill PPV this month as it hasn't been taped. Expecting Matt Striker to take over duties if she is indeed gone but haven't seen any reference to her leaving on impact programming or her social media. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Remove Rhino from RPW-UK, i cant find any record of him working there in 2020/2019 on cagematch unless im missing something. Alongside Impact he has been working JCW events in Michigan here and there.

Please don't let Ashley Lane become the next Reno SCUM/James Mitchell, where every other month you suggest removing them and adding them back. If she's at the next PPV, I'll add her back.

As for Rhino,

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=410&view=&page=4&gimmick=&year=&promotion=&region=Europa&location=&arena=&showtype=&constellationType=&worker=

But then again, for any promotion not running right now, you could viable axe half the roster.

6 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Please don't let Ashley Lane become the next Reno SCUM/James Mitchell, where every other month you suggest removing them and adding them back. If she's at the next PPV, I'll add her back.

As for Rhino,

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=410&view=&page=4&gimmick=&year=&promotion=&region=Europa&location=&arena=&showtype=&constellationType=&worker=

But then again, for any promotion not running right now, you could viable axe half the roster.

LOL Hey im just reporting it as it happens. RENO and Mitchell left and then they came back. Impacts roster is a lot more volatile these days. She is still on the roster page on the website but yeah best waiting to see what Hard to Kill brings. 

As for Rhino, one match in a year and given the pandemic highly unlikely he'll be back across the water, i'm removing it from mine, just personal preference I like it to be as real to life lol it would bug me if I left it.

Speaking of which - owners of impact being set to anthem and ROH being sinclair - any thoughts of revisiting that? I know it limits options for those promotions with regards broadcasting deals but isn't that true to life? They both insist on airing their shows in USA/CANADA on their respective owners channels. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Yeah this was pointed out on GDS, it's been fixed, blame Eric Young!

Lol yes i thought it might be that, he and ODB were the last to hold it.

Add Ric Flair to WWE under a written contract, Heel Nature Boy Swagger gimmick, and set as Manager of Lacey Evans

Hello,

Apart from highlighting your work that i appreciate, i have 2 things to mention...

- The first thing is about your ''Workers: January 2021'' file:

At least is only minor, but i do have found some errors in your pack. Just look at the following images:

About Lufisto:

https://ibb.co/FkQHPRs

About Matt Sydal:

https://ibb.co/hZsC7ty

* I don't think so, but is there a missing image file?

About Pete Dunne:

https://ibb.co/PZ9tZ4R

* Rename error and duplicate images

- The second thing is about the broadcaster logos updated. From the last month update, there was a ''BiggieEllefson'' who has post is broadcaster logos. Sorry for this kind of question, but i will make it short...  Did you add some of his broadcaster work to your broadcaster logos updated?

So none of those images effect the main image, it's just filenames of the additional images, that's so minor I won't be fixing it, you'll just have to deal with it till the next update, probably around June.

For the broadcasters, of the few I still need to do they don't have an image set, they will when there is an image, so you'll have to manually set them.