FIFA 23

Dang117

Pro clubs cross play...Dragons/Vikings crossover?!

Sounds like they're adopting the game cycle from NHL where you have the playoffs each season. Having a reset every period, I can see the benefits of that. Reaching Div 1 and just being stuck of that cycle of trying that win that over and over can get a bit samey. You get that cheap dopamine hit of going up the ranks everytime this way. Plus, as little of a challenge the early days of the old Div 10 was, it was always fun to smash the less skilled players for a bit in the early days of the game before really settling in to the challenging opponents later on. And I can see it being a bit more social in the sense that you might not want to risk letting someone new in when you're in Div 1 so you pratically have to win every game to stand a chance of staying up or winning the title, kinda takes away that 'win at all costs' mindset.

That seems oddly cheap. Takes me back to the 360 days when you could get it in Asda for like £25...

If there's a cheap-ish digital version for Xbox that turns up, I'd be down for it. I don't know if I could stomach £60-70 though.