FIFA 23

Dang117

On 18/11/2022 at 19:56, Baddar said:

Scoring from 6 crosses by an American player was tedious though.

100 times this. Crosses are not the way I usually play, mainly because the AI win a disproportionate amount of headers, and whenever I'm ready to cross it my forwards are usually ten yards outside of the penalty area.

• Like 1

This swaps friendlies mode is wank.

I've been sticking to the offline tokens so far, but decided to do some of the online ones today. Managed to win 6/10 matches quite quickly with the England players, and now I'm moved to the Netherlands. Got to 2/6, and the last 3 games I've scored the Golden Goal, but got a "request could not be processed" message at the end and it exits UT, like EA are preventing people from doing too many, too quickly. Saw others posting about it on Twitter last week too.

So I have 8 WC tokens now, but should be on the verge of 9. I want to get to 10 for the 20x84 rated players pack.

• Like 1

Have EA updated the the international squads for the WC yet? I saw they did Brazil a little while back but last I checked, no one else. 

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

This swaps friendlies mode is wank.

I've been sticking to the offline tokens so far, but decided to do some of the online ones today. Managed to win 6/10 matches quite quickly with the England players, and now I'm moved to the Netherlands. Got to 2/6, and the last 3 games I've scored the Golden Goal, but got a "request could not be processed" message at the end and it exits UT, like EA are preventing people from doing too many, too quickly. Saw others posting about it on Twitter last week too.

So I have 8 WC tokens now, but should be on the verge of 9. I want to get to 10 for the 20x84 rated players pack.

EA automatically ban accounts that play a certain amount of games in an hour to prevent too many DNFs. Apparently when these challenges started the Golden Goal games triggered this and loads of people ended up with their account suspended for 24 hours as a result.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Way to go @Brandon Cutler Fan Accountis he tradable or untradable? Hopefully will fit into the team you have or used as a super sub. 

Untradable but he's one of those players I probably wouldn't get rid of anyway. Behind Haaland he's been the most annoying player to come up against this year for me.

The rating will also help for late game SBCs anyway so I'm sure I'll get use out of him before then.

• Like 1

So TOTW is stopping because of the World Cup, seems like the current TOTW will remain in rewards this weekend but by next weekend will be removed and the rewards will change to gold packs etc. Apparently FUT Champs rewards arent really anything to shout home about most of the time

There does seem to be a lot of complaints, but I did see a counter argument from someone last night who'd done every Champs so far this season, and their best card was an 84 rated player. You end up with a decent coin bonus regardless when it comes to Champs, so some 86+ rated cards just for competing can go towards future SBCs.

I've seen some videos of rewards for being 20-0 on the weekend and still ended up with bottom book players as picks.

12 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

There's a black Friday pack for 10 coins that's only around for a couple if hours. I did it packed a duplicate Muller one of the better packs I've seen. Someone on twitter posted that they got TOTW Haaland from it so they look like they are OP packs

Well, I got a Kulusevski out of it, so...

17 hours ago, Baddar said:

Finally got to 10 WC Swaps tokens so I could open the 84x20 pack.

Bernardo Silva and Ruben Dias my best players, and 7 dupes which is disgusting considering I don't have much fodder. Ridiculous.

Ooh that's painful.

I'm probably just saving up to get 3x20x84, I don't really fancy having Viera, but I might switch to Fabinho if I'm tempted.