FIFA 23

Dang117

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Check your clubs for any Costa Rica/Tunisia players. They're selling for max price at the moment due to WC objectives and there just isn't many on the market.

Good news! I have plenty!

But there's that word, "untradeable" again to stop part-time players progressing.

• Sad 2

Completed all the ‘score one goal with x nationality’ player for the World Cup cards. Six players per nation pack, so coupled with a few other objectives I’m up to level 6 in the WC challenge.

Literally no Qatar players readily available so had to get the Ali swap card to complete. He’s actually a decent player on the game, so can’t complain too much.

• Like 1

Just now, Twist said:

Completed all the ‘score one goal with x nationality’ player for the World Cup cards. Six players per nation pack, so coupled with a few other objectives I’m up to level 6 in the WC challenge.

Literally no Qatar players readily available so had to get the Ali swap card to complete. He’s actually a decent player on the game, so can’t complain too much.

I knew the Qatar thing would be an issue so chose them as my starter pack.

• Like 1

I went World Cup crazy and played some semi-pro squad battles just to score goals with as many countries, two 12-0 wins with 12 individual scorers (plus goals scored by regular team in other matches) was enough to get me to 30 out of 32. Only two left are Costa Rica, because I only have Navas and it won't let me sub him on to play outfield, and Qatar. 

How exactly do you get a Qatar player? I did the SBC but only got choices of non-Qatar players.

7 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I went World Cup crazy and played some semi-pro squad battles just to score goals with as many countries, two 12-0 wins with 12 individual scorers (plus goals scored by regular team in other matches) was enough to get me to 30 out of 32. Only two left are Costa Rica, because I only have Navas and it won't let me sub him on to play outfield, and Qatar. 

How exactly do you get a Qatar player? I did the SBC but only got choices of non-Qatar players.

When you first boot it up you get a starter nation choice, which is where I picked them, alternatively try any pack with Group A players or any pack that gives player picks ti try and get one. Easiest route if you're desperate is to use two swaps tokens for the Qatari striker.

Just put Navas in goal and have him dribble the pitch on Amateur squad battles.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris2K said:

There’s a specific SBC for Ali Amoez, their striker. It’s two swap icons and that’s it.

• Thanks 1