FIFA 23

Dang117

Neppo said in his recent video that old gen gameplay is better than the new gen and a lot of pro player's think this according to him. Any of you playing on next gen noticed if the game mechanics feel harder this year? On PS4 myself so feels just like FIFA since 2019 when they made that change with control's. But have wanted to upgrade at some point. 

8 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Neppo said in his recent video that old gen gameplay is better than the new gen and a lot of pro player's think this according to him. Any of you playing on next gen noticed if the game mechanics feel harder this year? On PS4 myself so feels just like FIFA since 2019 when they made that change with control's. But have wanted to upgrade at some point. 

I've played on both gens and definitely feel it's harder on new gen, but I play mostly on a PS4 so maybe it's more familiarity than anything. 

Also, my god I'm so annoyed at last night's games because I bet on the wrong showdown card. Now I only have a fancy 86 rated card that isn't as good as the rest. 

Definitely still going to try Acuna, though. If Argentina win he might never leave my team. 

• Like 1

Cheers @BenjaminI did wonder on it. Appreciate that response. Figured that I may as well wait on the upgrade. If this is the last FIFA. Then waiting to see what we might get in it's place from EA before the upgrade. 

Hope you manage to get Acuna. 

One Swap away from Mason Mount myself.

Played the golden goal for Brazil and within half an hour I had those wins. I like that game mode a lot actually and may try playing more game's like. 

Career Mode. January year two at Blackburn Rovers in The Premier League. I'm enjoying this career mode a lot. It is good to take a FUT break now and again. 

The default soundtrack is so good this year. The adding of the back catalogue of the soundtrack of the past game's has been such a nostalgic hit and trip all in one. Often can't remember much. But song's have a way of throwing you back into stuff I guess. 

Update: Qatar was the final swap token I went for to get my 10. I don't know if I will do the rest. But tempted to finish them off or get at least a big pack to try. Team update. 

20221208_075423.jpg

Had the most tense 90 minutes of FA Cup Final Football as I can handle. 2nd season in. Blackburn Rovers are FA Cup Champions. Honesly it was a joy to build the team and train the player's and each week learn how to handle them. Jamie Vardy gave me a heartattack once during the game. We also survived in 11th place in the Premier League. 

20221212_213512.jpg20221212_213457.jpg

On 14/12/2022 at 00:27, Twist said:

Just drew a Kounde phenom card from a 2 gold pack that I got from 11 rare bronze players. Thank you very much.

Jesus, that's nice. All I got were the useless ones, and Kehrer, who is somehow still more playable than my WC Hero Upgrade in Kohler.

That Kohler reveal almost made me die, the flag popping had me so excited initially.

Market and FUT in general is dead this week, though. Just waiting on TOTT before saving up everything for TOTY hopefully. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Jesus, that's nice. All I got were the useless ones, and Kehrer, who is somehow still more playable than my WC Hero Upgrade in Kohler.

That Kohler reveal almost made me die, the flag popping had me so excited initially.

Market and FUT in general is dead this week, though. Just waiting on TOTT before saving up everything for TOTY hopefully. 

I sold him for a few hundred thousand and used some of that to get Schweinstiger.

• Like 1

Kane and Foden from the World Cup selection released today look tasty. Will probably stick with Gold Kane for now. But them card's are on my next purchase list. With 40,000K I can't afford them yet. Nothing to sell either. 

Registered for Champs. But waiting til Sunday late to play them. Div6 is full of sweaty toxic player's. 

I'm confused how the team of the tournament cards were picked. I thought Bellingham would have got one but because he was in the World Cup Phenoms promo he couldn't be in this one. I did the 84 x 20 pack and got base Kane and Haaland so couldn't knock it was a good use if the swap tokens, I wouldn't have gotten enough to do World Cup Icon Vieria 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dang117 said:

I'm confused how the team of the tournament cards were picked. I thought Bellingham would have got one but because he was in the World Cup Phenoms promo he couldn't be in this one. I did the 84 x 20 pack and got base Kane and Haaland so couldn't knock it was a good use if the swap tokens, I wouldn't have gotten enough to do World Cup Icon Vieria 

Yeah that confused me also about it. But it's EA and they tend to go back on anything like that. I remember similar issue's from previous year's like this. The card looks decent enough. So I might swap out the Inform version for that one. 

Glad you got a decent base of Haaland and Kane. Picked Mount up myself with the Swaps. Wasn't any other player who I felt would be a good use of them, or fit into the team. Can you fit in Kane or Haaland? If not hopefully you can use them as a sub or fodder.

Been curious what most choose to do with their swap tokens. 

The swaps mode is so annoying. I basically smashed that over the last few weeks and went for all the packs to build my teams and then got the Polish RB for my Serie A squad. 

So these are my teams atm:

Screenshot_20221218_084435_Companion.jpgScreenshot_20221218_084503_Companion.jpgScreenshot_20221218_084453_Companion.jpgScreenshot_20221218_084512_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20221218_084550_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheGrandKrampusvatar said:

Been curious what most choose to do with their swap tokens. 

I did 84x60, 82x20, 84x20 and plan to do Coman since Upamacano is pretty good and he matches up well with him, Pavard and Neuer. 

My FUT Champs team has basically turned from Bayern Munich and Barcelona to Bayern Munich and Argentina.

• Like 1

Can’t believe the FUT Champions rewards are untradeable. I mean, I can believe it, but I don’t want to.

Got a standard Benzema out of it but my only team is a Bundesliga based squad. So he’ll either end up in an SBC or I might try to start a French/La Liga mixed team.

• Like 1