FIFA 23

Dang117

• 2 weeks later...

Went a bit mad last night trying to win my 5th-7th game of First Owner Fiesta. Lost like 3 games in a row and nearly had my first rage quit in a while. In a way, I hate being in the higher divisions.

EDIT: On the plus side, I packed an untradeable FS Elanga, which I'll never use because my team is primarily Ligue 1 and Serie A somehow. 

Edited by Benjamin
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back at Blackburn Rover's in a new save in the Premier League with their Championship Squad. It's going to be a long hard season for sure. But will give me time to scout regens and build up the Youth Academy quickly.

We can probably survive since we've beaten Southampton, Forest, Palace and Fulham. If I can pick those wins up on these team's we should be okay. 

Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, City and United are the tough game's we've had. 

Also doing a created club save just to mix it up. When I come to think of it. Have a lot of saved career mode saves.

I've just fallen out of love with FUT really for the remainder of this year. Although may pop back into it once or twice. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Moment of madness in a must win with City over Spurs. So this is a reminder to me when playing Fifa. Don't slide in with Haaland. Instant red card. Tbf it was a moment of madness. Keeper slipped the ball and I tackled him to see what would happen. Yeah red card. 🤣😂 We still won 2-0. Shockingly it was Haaland with a beauty from a Grealish assist in the first half. It came down to about ten minutes to go at ten men. We scrapped a penalty mostly due to hand ball. Kane had an awful game. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to pick up FUT again after giving up during the World Cup. Working on grinding the 93 Lampard from objectives, and have managed to pack TOTS Kane and TOTS Moments Son, so my team is pretty set. :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Would like some advice: this game is currently on sale in Steam but a) I'm not really a football fan and would only be buying to play as Richmond AFC, and b) I only play on the SteamDeck and I've heard that there's anti-cheat which means I'll have to play via sideloading Windows IIRC.

It's currently around USD 13 on sale. Worth it? Or save myself the headache?