FIFA 23

Dang117

40 minutes ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Glad they helped!

Extremely helpful. Most of all Bellingham and Willock have been a an amazing suggestion of improving the team. Shaw is still in the team. Missed out getting the objective player unfortunately. Mount, Trippier and Phillips are now on the bench. Decent option's when needed as a substitute.

Next upgrade will be the inform of Bellingham as he's done a great job as CM and LM LW when asked. Sterling and Sancho are easily the best option for me in LW and RW.

Gameplay wise I'm not taking player's out of position and running back and second man run to cover option's. Passing the ball back if needed. The team improved form is the upgraded player's blending to my gameplay style. 

So again I appreciate that. 

Really enjoyed the Fifa chat from you all the last few day's and all the team's are coming along great that you have.

I'm not stressing as much this year or spending with just using one nation. 😅 

Division 7 was my final placement this week. Was 2 wins off an upgraded prize. Yet sadly did not have the time to get those matches in. Going into Season 2 I'm in Division 8 again.

Unlocking some of the milestones bit's. An England RB is one of the rewards for Squad Battles with an EFL Championship team. So I'm going for that at the moment and wrapping up some other challenges I can do for little work.

Gold 1/Elite 3 is squad battles could be the final placement this weekend if I carry on. 

Going to check out FUT content later.

Been playing a few manager and player career modes while not doing much on FUT. Been a lot of fun. Current one is Blackburn Rovers.

Very tense game at Cardiff in their opening game. Joe Rallis scored the opener which dented the feel of the game. Home fan's at Cardiff loved. Took Ben Brereton Diaz to bring it level going in at half time. Anyway tight game. So I bring Dack on. He's been in the news on the game about his fitness and was asked about that. Said he will need to get game time to earn his fitness back but always a place in the squad. Off the subtitles bench he comes with going to a 3 at the formation. He scored two goals inside the ten minute's he was on the pitch. Madness. Anyway praised him and Dack after the game to the media.

Enjoying the storylines that are building up in career mode for me. My Star Scotland Player has been Goal 4 pretty much.

Broke in at Newcastle. Won FA Cup and Champions League with them inside three year's. Fell out with the club on payment's. Left for Ajax. Played great. Knocked out in Champions League. Meltdown from the player refusing training and performance down. Newcastle take him back with the deal they had. Performance goes up for a month. However again issues. He is now at Barcelona. Scotland are refusing to touch him because of issues. 

The music playlist has just updated, I think with songs from previous FIFA World Cup games.

Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim certainly wasn't in the game last week.

Holy crap, I've just gone through the track listing and there's so many classics from previous FIFAs. Kids by MGMT, Way Down We Go by KALEO, My Type by Saint Motel, Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons, Club Foot by Kasabian and the ultimate FIFA song...

SONG 2 BY BLUR.

Apparently it's a celebration of the ultimate FIFA soundtrack, and I assume is in recognition of this being the last FIFA-named game.

• Thanks 1