FIFA 23

Dang117

Just came up against another skill spammer. Went 4-1 up in 85th min so he quit.

But he was the type I hate playing against though. Knows every skill move, every other ground pass was this weird spin and backheel thing to the next teammate over. Baffles me how these people will learn how to do every skill very well but never how to defend.

56 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Icon SBC launches today apparently at 6pm but I reckon it's going to be overpriced one again with people already speculating  between 300-500k for a base icon with a max rating off 86

Looks like Essien 85 and Trezeguet 89. Untradeable and Loan options there.

• Like 1

Played 6 or 7 games in total today, all wins except the 1 draw so I'm into Div 6 and have unlocked the weekly rewards for that division.

Hard to tell what my "ceiling" will be. I know when I last played FUT Divisions 5/6 years ago, I made it to Div 2 before I got bored with the game. I'm doubting I'll make it to that stage again as it's been so long since I played, and at least 1 in 3 opponents seem to frustrate me for one reason or another, and I'm not even in the sweaty divisions yet. :shifty:

• Like 2

I'll have to save some coins to give it a go, but I did the Bronze Rare SBC from the Trezeguet set and got a Verratti out of it so Calling that a small win.

Also packed Bruno Fernandes and two fairly rubbish in forms who will probably be useful SBC pieces at some point. I don't know if the TOTW drop rate is higher this year but I had probably 10 on last year's game and I've had 6 or 7 already this year.

• Like 1

The transfer market has completely fallen away now, I've been investing heavily in Alexis Sanchez (buy for 400, sell for 600/1000) which was making a hefty profit last week, now they are not shifting at all even at lowered buy now prices. I've got 56 waiting to be sold, so if anyone needs Alexis Sanchez you know where to go.

At least I'm winning fairly comfortably on World Class squad battles now, as well as in Tier 8 of Rivals. The problem is finding the time to play games.

• Haha 1

My kit sales are still going steadily, if for a little cheaper than they were a week ago, but that's ok.

Started the week with 170k, bought ter Stegen, Llorente and Fekir for 95k combined, but I've still surpassed 200k with 30 more waiting to sell.

As for Rivals, I wish I had time to push for the Champs over the weekend. Maybe soon.

My team are on holiday this week. They best still be good when I get back. 😒

It is hard to find the time to cram a lot of matches in and also fiddle with a lot of thing's on FIFA that you have to do.  I am hoping that maybe sometime in the future they might reduce FUT game's being 6 minutes each half to maybe 5 or 4 minutes. 

Also nice little updates to the team there. @Baddar

What a stressful day.

Got enough points to play the FUT Champs playoffs. You need to win 4/10 matches to qualify for the weekend (aka where all the big prizes are). I win my first match, but lose 6 on the bounce and then need to win 3 in a row.

I win 2 in a row (including the first from 3-0 down), and in my final game, it's close for a bit but I run away with it to lead 6-1. Amazing, I've done it, surely...

But on the replay for my 6th goal he's queued a pause. On restarting the game, I have control of his players somehow. He has mine but does nothing, like he's not there. I let the game play out as it was, but at FT it hangs before coin rewards and I have no option but to force close.

Very fortunately, on loading back in to UT, it tells me I've qualified. Either a strange bug or hacks on his end. I was ready to uninstall the game if I'd been handed a loss for a fucking 6-1 win!

Not sure if I'll play this weekend or next, but I somehow have my token in the bag for it.

20221021_130030.jpg

20221021_130456.jpg

• Like 1

The way the new chemistry system affects Icons seems too hindering to use some of the weirder ones, depending on the team, they should have done it similar to how Heroes work.

Marquee Matchups SBCs paid off big time this week, got TOTW Kroos and Hero Carvalho in back to back packs. I've got two heroes this year now after never packing an Icon or Hero before.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Pens are fine but I can't nail the new free kick system yet.

I'm not so bad with that. Have scored from a few. But mainly either cross it in or ground pass it short. As it is not expected. Corners are a lot more improved and seem better this year.  However usually just lay it to the edge of the box for someone to get it or pass to Kane. Might spend a day watching Tutorials for these. sure we will all get there with the new systems soon enough. 

Need to put some more hours into FUT. Player Career Mode has been great fun though and just wanted to enjoy the journey I'm on with a created player. Not much I can update on my team anyway since I'm doing an all England Team this year. Although I am allowed to have non England player's on the bench. 

Really enjoyed seeing how and reading how you are all doing this week. Good luck with packs from any rewards with Squad Battles this weekend and hope you all pack some good players from SBCs. Keep saving player's if you can do to help complete any SBCs that crop up. Sometime you get a good player from them that you can see or use. Been saving all player's and selling any duplicates. 

• Like 1