FIFA 23

Dang117

I didn't use him unfortunately as to be honest not my kind of player. I'm sure though you'll love using him and I hope you do get him. Be a good addition to the team. Don't forget to check chemistry styles on him using the FIFA FUT websites that you can do it on. It will also show you the best postions in game for him with that chemistry style as a rating. Possibly when I play draft if he pops up I will give him a go in there. Coins coins coins. Needed the coins. 

So shopping list is Navas and Figo? Nice. Mine I don't know. Trent possible and who else is decent of the current England players?! Because I pretty much have a full set. So it would be informs needed next. 

Completed marque matches up and packed some decent 85s to sell and the rest stored to use another day. 

Oh Player Career near end of season and it's been bloody fun. But had to spend several days of the season with one on one with Eddie at Newcastle. I'm wondering how that one on one time would have gone? 🤔 Answers on a postcard please...However 23 goals in 33 games played. 

I decided to venture into online playing and won all three so far. First 1-0 (opponent quit after I scored in the second minute), then 6-0 (opponent quit at half time) and now 5-0 (opponent quit after the 5th).

Whilst I don't expect my form to last, it's nice to see that online players are just as rage quitty as the past.

• Like 1

In case you were wondering if the Rulebreaker Breakout objectives were worth it, I just got Harry Kane from a 78+ pack from it. :P Also Mahrez from a Two 80+ Rare pack. Now to just finish my La Liga and Serie A objectives and complete the set.

• Like 1

300k. Won't be partaking in that. Used to do the players SBCs. But I really don't want to waste coins, players and time for a card I will use for a while or not and stays in the club with no value. Made the mistakes of doing this over several yearly FIFA releases. The only way I may do them this year is if it is for a player I like or know will fit in the team or squad. 

Good luck to any of you going it. Would save coins and players though. Better tradeable cards will come soon enough. 

It's been a frustrating 24 hours, losing SBC matches that eventually dropped me out of Elite 2, the transfer market dying down spectacularly, and losing my first rivals match 5-3 against someone bringing Mbappe off the bench to join his icon Eusebio.

I did just beat a fellow Serie A team though, their team was essentially mine but with special players instead of standard ones. All that money and he still quit at 3-1 down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

I've played and won 3 Rivals games today, and am yet to play 45 minutes of in-game football.

Why do people quit at 1-0?

I think for some the game feels a slog when losing, or if you know they are a better player. Had it myself of people quitting. I have quit probably 3 games usually at 3-2 or 2-1. Depends how the game feels. Lot of reasons I guess why people quit game's early. Everyone is different. Least quitting sometimes can save sanity. 

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I've played and won 3 Rivals games today, and am yet to play 45 minutes of in-game football.

Why do people quit at 1-0?

Used to be like unwritten rule in the friendlies that people would treat it as first goal wins but I've noticed it more in rivals this year than previous years, dont know if it's a mixture of the servers being dodgy or there just isn't a penalty for quitting anymore cause they used to put a DNF marker on you which meant you would gain less coins and less points for champs qualifying for example 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

League finish of 3rd for Newcastle so Champions League for Colin next season. 

Finishing 3rd in the first season surprises me considering the drop in form Colin and Newcastle seem to be having. Champions League 0-0 draw and then managing to score 1 over Dortmund to make it a draw in the second game.

Awful start in the league to defeats to Liverpool, United and old favourites Chelsea. I hate them in this game. Batter Newcastle everytime. 

• Like 1