FIFA 23

Dang117

Pulled a UCL Knockouts Niklas Sule. Looks like I could get 30k+ for him. Not sure whether to sell him or hold him. Had a few packs that just flooded with me 83+ plus guys, so something to work with.

• Like 2

On 07/10/2022 at 15:53, Chris2K said:

Player career has been a revelation, I had no idea it had so much more detail these days, but I'm not sure that will be sufficient for buying it.

My favourite part of the game are the really awkward cut scenes in Manager career when you sell someone.

Hope you manage to decide if you are going to get the game. Agree with you on the difficulties of World Class AI on Squad Battles. Professional does seem to be the best one for the current stage of FIFA with squads.

Yes. I was amused yet surprised by what I managed to see of the cut scenes. So I'm looking forward to doing my regular Manager and also Player Career at Blackburn Rovers. 

Hope you manage to enjoy the game and purchase it for some more fun. 

8 hours ago, Twist said:

Pulled a UCL Knockouts Niklas Sule. Looks like I could get 30k+ for him. Not sure whether to sell him or hold him. Had a few packs that just flooded with me 83+ plus guys, so something to work with.

Ah. Nice pack pull there for you. Check prices to see if he rises or falls. If you can use him then use him for now, if not just sell him. Managed to get some high rated cards myself from some SBC's and gameplay objectives. Nothing that fits into the team. Could be useful fodder down the line for an SBC or League SBC. 

It's great to see you all playing and posting about the game. Wish I could play a few game's with some of you sometime. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Hope you manage to decide if you are going to get the game. Agree with you on the difficulties of World Class AI on Squad Battles. Professional does seem to be the best one for the current stage of FIFA with squads.

Yes. I was amused yet surprised by what I managed to see of the cut scenes. So I'm looking forward to doing my regular Manager and also Player Career at Blackburn Rovers. 

Hope you manage to enjoy the game and purchase it for some more fun. 

Ah. Nice pack pull there for you. Check prices to see if he rises or falls. If you can use him then use him for now, if not just sell him. Managed to get some high rated cards myself from some SBC's and gameplay objectives. Nothing that fits into the team. Could be useful fodder down the line for an SBC or League SBC. 

It's great to see you all playing and posting about the game. Wish I could play a few game's with some of you sometime. 

My gamertag is punchespyle. Feel free to add me.

• Thanks 1

I decided to get it in the end, I did manage to save £60 on a new tablet the other day, and that was enough justification in the end.

I got some free gold packs for buying it seems, and with the first one I got Cristiano Ronaldo. 15 years, and it's the first time I've ever got a 90+ rated player out of a pack.

I've also been reminded that the word "untradeable" is the blight of my FUT life.

I think any gifted pack is untradeable, any bought pack or reward pack from playing is tradeable.

Just tried one on Legendary, lost 5-1. It took me a while to remember the three key things about Legendary AI:

- Any movement forward by the AI has to include a skill move.

- Passing between players is super-humanly fast

- Anything in the air is won by the AI, unless they know you will head it straight back to them

None of that includes the 4th goal where my goalkeeper literally ran the wrong way and left the goal open.

Did any of you hear about the EA balls up regarding the Hero players? 

They launched a 25k coins pack with a guaranteed Hero the other day and it was available for 10mins - it was going to be untradeable but there was a mistake so everyone who managed to buy a pack got a 100k+ card guaranteed for 25k. Some were going for much more than that, too. 😕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Did any of you hear about the EA balls up regarding the Hero players? 

They launched a 25k coins pack with a guaranteed Hero the other day and it was available for 10mins - it was going to be untradeable but there was a mistake so everyone who managed to buy a pack got a 100k+ card guaranteed for 25k. Some were going for much more than that, too. 😕

Yeah I heard about that and it already isn't the first mistake they've done the Haaland pack as an SBC was also mistakenly advertised 

• Like 1

I just can't get into any of the FUT stuff and I don't think I ever will.

Been playing Career Mode with the Philadelphia Union for fun right now. World Class is too easy and I win every game, Legendary is still a bit difficult and I was pretty much tying or losing every match there. The step up in AI is kind of ridiculous in terms of the AI's ability to dribble/pass through you, save your shots, and me getting shots on target.

I haven't done online yet in the Seasons but I'm sure I will soon once I figure out if I want to be Liverpool or not. Last season I made it all the way to Division 1 and had a just survive relegation season there. I haven't played FIFA in well over 6 months since picking up 23, so I don't think I'll be easily moving up the divisions as fast as I did on 22.

• Like 1

Have played three months of a player career mode. Really feels different and actually a lot of fun to play. Being able to play the highlights of a match is a great addition if you just want a faster paced style game to play, or want to progress quicker in either career mode. So do enjoy that new feature this year. Striker at Newcastle. Scored a few goals. Scotland call up with a win, draw and a loss. We won't make it through the European Championship Qualifying rounds. But should be okay for mid table finish with Newcastle and a few more goals under the hat. See if we can get a cup run going. Cut scenes are fun and the after game moments in the dressing room.