FIFA 23

Dang117

Why it's the basis of any sports game in 2022: spending time buying and fictional selling things in an auction house to get more fictional money to spend on better players that you don't use very often because you're busy buying and selling fictional things in an auction house.

(I'm sticking with my "buy gold players for 350/400, sell them for 800" plan from the last decade) :shifty:

• Haha 1

You know what I regret?! Skipping the tutorial in FUT. Knew I should have watched it. 

Not much to update really. Some game's played. Draw and a loss. A win. Played some squad battles and FUT Moments too. Slowly ticking off what SBCs I fancy. Coins are okay 10K-30K and spend on players needed for the first team or bench, or stuff for the squad and SBC players. Any packs I get then save the players. They will be useful somewhere down the line. 

Opening bronzes and selling items there, and any odd gold or silver stuff I get that I can do so. 

Soundtrack seems very chill this year. 😁

After some tinkering and completing SBCs this is currently my starting team Stones currently is the position I'm looking at upgrading but I would rather have first owned than brought players for some reason I've always preferred it. Also tempted to squeeze in Neymar but Gakpo potm card is insane

Screenshot_20221014-152048_Chrome~2.jpg

• Like 2

That is a fine looking team you have there @Dang117Well done. Least you can use Neymar somewhere down the line if needed. 

Do know what you mean about a first owned aspect. I'm the same. Many a years I did a first owner club. Think with it being a World Cup year I'm mostly using English players. They are the one's who I have the most knowledge of gameplay wise and know they play and how to use them best. Saving up for Harry Kane as always love using him. 

• Thanks 1

I wanted to see how much I could make a day with my Gold players method, it turns out around 50k (provided I remember to relist every hour).

Team-wise I've brought in Feddy Chiesa on the left wing, position-modified Spinnazola back to LB, and bought a RTTK Ikone to come on at half time to terrorise the right wing. I might need to consider upgrading Muriel soon, perhaps with a TOTW Immobile.

• Like 1

Saving up for this card. Don't think I'm asking for much as it isn't even the best version of Figo, but he'd suit my style of play so well. 

Been struggling to get the best of Memphis and Oyarzabal whilst on the opposite wing to their stronger foot. Luckily I'm still working my way through the lower divisions of Rivals so it hasn't hampered me too much but it'll definitely become an issue after another promotion or two.

Screenshot_20221015-062318_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

Figo is worth saving up for. Don't know which legend or icon I fancy saving up for this year. 

7 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Not a bad little pull from the Champions League Marque Matches. 

20221014_231609.jpg

Oh Navas I'm thankful for. It took my coin balance to 85K. I made changes to the team to suit me and my play style. Happy. 

20221015_065728.jpg