FIFA 23

Dang117

39 minutes ago, Baddar said:

How do the player career highlights work then? Does it chuck you into certain game scenarios and you have the chance to score/stop the AI scoring in a certain time or what?

Yeah that is how it works. Kind of like playing FUT Moments just certain attacking or defensive scenarios that you have to play from the selected moments. If you do lose the ball at attacking then it quickly skips to the next scenario which is annoying.

How are you getting on with FUT? @Baddar

I haven't played any Battles this week. I've put a bit of time into Rivals. Enough to power through the first two divisions and earn whatever rewards come with winning 8 matches online for the week. As they reset by tomorrow I'd never play enough to get the next lot which is 20 I think.

My Battles rewards were the 26k coins and roughly 30k more in sales (mainly thanks to Barella) and binning stuff.

Here's what I'm working with now with 90k in the bank. Mainly made upgrades to LB, RB and CDM, as well as making Memphis a LW and Oyarzabal a RW. Regretting the Oyarzabal one as he's definitely better off the left but whatever.

Screenshot_20221012-132649_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

@BaddarReally nice looking team. Was looking at chemistry options and positioning for Oyarzabal on one of the websites you can go on. 

Unless you go for an actual RW or move up a RM. Don't think there is much that can go in the place there that might be an improvement on what you have so far. Unless is there any other La Liga Players that you fancy bringing into the team you have?!

You have the best chem style of a Hawk on him. Can't see Depay being any better on the right side either if he was switched over and putting Oyarzabal back on the left.  

Hope you get the coins to get what you need soon then. Good luck pal. 

Newcastle kicked the season off in London with Arsenal. 1-0 win over The Gunners. Away at Leeds and we draw. Liverpool at home. We manage a draw at 1-1. 

September was a funny month. Loss to Everton away on the back of International duty with Scotland. We beat Bournemouth. Defeat Stoke in the Cup after taking down Accrington previously. Finish out the month with a win at Aston Villa. 

October. Halloween party with the team. Which I organise. Win at Wolves. Loss to Northern Ireland in the European Championship Qualifying Rounds. Back home to a win over Leicester. A 1-1 draw with Manchester City which was a tense affair.  Chelsea humiliate Newcastle in the Cup 3-0 at home. A bad tempted affair in London with West Ham results in a 1-0 loss. Bad form is addressed by myself and time spent with the manager. 

November so far.. Win over Crystal Palace at home to score at last again. A loss playing with Scotland and a draw in their final match. Chelsea again humiliate us at home 2-0. Spurs and Manchester United will close out the month. 

Colin Donoghue 74 OVR ST. 9 Goals out of 19 Games. 3 Time Team of the Week. 

20221013_011405.jpg

• Like 1

I've finally won an SB game on Legendary (77 OVR, 3 Chemistry), went 3-0 up, got pegged back to 3-3, scpred a 94th minute winner. Standard stuff.

I've got my base team set now, just got to grind money to upgrade.

GK Maignan
RB Lazarri
CB De Vrij
CB Kalulu
LB Alex Sandro
CDM Zambo Anguissa
LM Spinazzola
RM Berardi
CAM Dybala
ST Lukaku
ST Muriel

• Like 2

Made two purchases this morning.

Modric 88 for 22.5k. I found he was easily out-muscled on previous FIFA games but coming up against him online, his close dribbling and passing ability should be a good upgrade on what I already have.

Moreno 87 RTTK (soon to be 88 or 89 hopefully) for 23k. Needed a backup for Lewandowski and this looks like a really good card for the price.

Binning both immediately would get me over 16k so for what I've invested it seems worth it to me.

• Like 1

I tend to stick to the same ones.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd

PSG

Bayern

Juve

Barcelona and Real Madrid 

Searching the buy now at 950 and under every so often, and most of the time they pop up lower. Then I can easily sell each one for 1300+. Home shirts go for even more. I had a Man Utd one the other day for 650 BIN, and sold it seconds later for 3.5k. Soon realised I could've got more.

People are quite strange too, in that I can put stuff on the market for 1400 BIN, it'll sell, even though I'm looking at others at 1000 that they've looked past.

• Thanks 1

I had it from a pack so I had to go through my stadiums in the club, on the transfer market I imagine it's similar to kits searching via rarity etc. It used to be easy to locate them I feel like they have made it more difficult even consumables can be a pain to find