FIFA 23

Dang117

34 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

The transfer market confuses me so much. I spent the day refreshing every hour and selling 2 or 3 at a time, then at about 6pm it went nuts and everything I was selling went straight away, making me around 30k, and since then I haven't been able to buy anything for under 400 coins.

Is this SBC related?

I’m guessing it’s more to do with when people finish work and how many are online?

• Like 1

That's the only time I've done my buying though, it's not been this hectic since the first week of the game's release, and even then I was still able to buy stuff without being outbid by 200-300 coins every time.

Just seemed a bit weird is all, I can't see any SBCs that require common gold cards either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris2K said:

The transfer market confuses me so much. I spent the day refreshing every hour and selling 2 or 3 at a time, then at about 6pm it went nuts and everything I was selling went straight away, making me around 30k, and since then I haven't been able to buy anything for under 400 coins.

Is this SBC related?

SBCs release at 6pm GMT, so whatever the requirements are for the newest ones usually causes a surge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Is this SBC related?

Imagine with last night's guaranteed max 87 hero SBC the market would have gone insane especially for players 84/85/86 as the required team overall was 85 with one team of the week. The same happened with the guaranteed Icon.

I had a choice of signing Pires, leaving myself with basically what I have left now, or signing Capdevila, De Jong and Correa, essentially improving 4 positions as it meant I could shift Llorente back to RB too. As much as I want a former La Liga-playing Icon, it was a no brainer. Hopefully Pires' price dips soon as he was going for 240k yesterday and for some reason it's close to 300k on PC now.

Anyway, updated squad and not a FIFA Point in sight...

Screenshot_20221025-122553_Companion.jpg

• Thanks 1

Ah. Some nice improvements on the team's there from you all.

Saving for the Inform CB Joe Gomez. Harry Maguire and John Stones are doing my head in. Can stand Stones. It's Maguire on the pitch for me. I'm thinking of 5 back anyway once Kyle Walker comes in or Trent. But could put James on the RWB. That would leave Shaw for LWB. But much prefer Trippier in that RWB/RB spot. 3 CBs if I have to use Maguire in my squad is ideal.  Although issue then with midfield and attack. Henderson would be switch out for Rice. 

Thank god Harry Kane is finding the net for my team with the Inform Mason Mount. 

Just drew 2 team of the week players AND three 87 rated players in one pack. Unfortunately one was a duplicate in an untradeable pack but nice haul none the less!

That haul let me get the Raum rulebreaker done and add Goretzka to my Bundesliga squad.

• Like 3

Re-jigged my team into a 3-4-1-2. Converted my full backs to midfielders and set instructions for them to always get back on defense. Both Rulebreakers so good defensive and attacking attributes. And then two CDMs. Working like a charm so far.