Favorite Gameday Foods

What are some of your favorite gameday foods? For me, its wings. I love chicken wings. I mean I do enjoy a lot of other classic gameday goodies but wings are my all time favorite.

BTW mods if you feel this is the wrong board feel free to move this thread.

• Like 1

I did go through a prematch routine if I was going the game of buying a Boost bar on the walk from the bus stop towards the ground. 

But tbh it's never normally eating it's just having a drink of lager. 

My mom made a thing that we ended up calling "Football Dip" which was basically a bean and cheese mix spread over cream cheese and baked in a glass dish, eaten with whatever kind of chips you like (fritos or tortilla usually)

My wife has innovated off of that to make a Pizza edition of that which is really good too!

• Like 1

In all honesty, I really don't have snacks while watching sports much. If I do, it's probably some chips or some sort. 

A friend of mine eats grape tomatoes as a snack while watching sports though. Odd, but healthy so hey. 

@Krabby we do a chili dip, which is basically that football dip, but using no bean chili (Heidi doesn't like beans of any kind except green beans, and those would be gross), sandwiched between cream cheese on the bottom and Velveeta on the top. Lately we've been using the grocery store brand version of Cheese Whiz instead of the Velveeta, though. 

Can't go wrong with chicken wings, but I tend to use the "Boneless Wyngz" from Walmart. I prefer the buffalo, but my stepson prefers the honey bbq. Usually use ranch with them.

Grilled hot dogs and potato salad are the way to go if its nice enough to have an outdoor gathering before the game. I prefer my grilled hot dogs just this side of burnt.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

please share your reasoning

It gets in the way of getting drunk. And there is some evidence that eating is cheating in one study. 

• Thanks 2