TEW20 Real World Update: July 2022

Here is the update for July, the big update this month is swapping out Championship Wrestling from Hollywood due to a lack of recent info, and replacing them with Deadlock Pro Wrestling, along with this I've given AEW, GCW, MLW, NWA, PWG and TJPW a little tidy up, and for AEW a few pop level boosts. Beyond that it's just business as usual, added a few workers  and updated a few names (full list of these in the editor), but beyond that just just the usual monthly updates and changes. As usual anything missing mention in the thread and I'll get to it for next.

Enjoy

Database: July 2022
Graphics: July 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Thanks 1

• C-MIL pinned this topic
  • Lineker featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

The Throwbacks II tag team should be Avery Good and Mark Angel not Mark Andrews (Canadian).

Starboy Charlie is no longer injured.

Ultimo Ant and Electro Ant should be set as a tag team The Colony with appropriate experience.

Updated everything posted in the thread, also regarding the situation with WWE, they are being set with Stephanie as owner and Triple H as the booker.

The next update should be out some point Tuesday.

Edited by TheWho87

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic