EWR November 2022 Update

OK this wasn't one of my best updates. I didn't update the birthdates as my file accidentally got deleted.

WWE continues to see a LOT of updates and changes. As does the titles.

I've added WOW back. All of WOW's workers unless they work in multiple promotions in game, are under written deals. Several WOW workers are not in by design since I didn't see them in the few weeks of WOW television so far. Luckily, a number of them were previously in the game. All WOW workers have been rennamed to their WOW gimmicks (unlike Wrestlicious, most are not in major promotions while also on WOW.)

CZW was drastically updated. I think for some reason when I removed UWN, a lot of the workers didn't have their roster changed, causing the issues with that promotion. I have put those in the game back in CZW that are still in CZW. If it looks like CZW has a small roster, it is because I did not get to updating the CZW talent, the way I would have liked to. That said, CZW was fixed to reflect wrestlers currently in the promotion in game.

As a heads up, due to doing grad school in January, I will no longer be doing updates after the new year. Whoever would would like to continue, I am willing to help get stuff off the ground.

Super-Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6ogpd6t45ibe2o/November+2022+Super+Light.zip/file

Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/opmole3m54n2p81/November+2022+Light.zip/file

Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f3et0wohqg0zm0i/November+2022+Full.zip/file

Edit: Like previous months, a read me file was included with a break-down of what changed from the two months ago.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Braun Strowman has unsackable ticked, I don't think he should unless there's something I don't know.

As you are probably aware, turn Zoey Stark heel, I guess change her to old school heel, unless something better is available.  I'd also boost her overall some, 24 seems a bit low for someone featured on TV every week.  I also think Nikkita Lyons should be boosted some too for the same reason.  Maybe boost them to 35-40?

Also think Sarray's rating should be boosted some.  She's not featured a lot, but 16 seems really low for her.  Maybe up to 25 or so? I'm just kind of throwing a number out, so if you have better ideas, go ahead.

Same with Ikemen Jiro, I'd probably boost him up to 30, he was featured often for a while. 

This last one isn't a big deal, but I'd probably boost Logan Paul a bit too, 66 is good, but I think maybe around 71 would be more accurate since he did main event a PPV.

It will be sad to see you moving on with the monthly updates, I always liked your approach to these.  I hope someone can take over and do at least one every 3-4 months.

9 hours ago, jupiterhill said:

Braun Strowman has unsackable ticked, I don't think he should unless there's something I don't know.

As you are probably aware, turn Zoey Stark heel, I guess change her to old school heel, unless something better is available.  I'd also boost her overall some, 24 seems a bit low for someone featured on TV every week.  I also think Nikkita Lyons should be boosted some too for the same reason.  Maybe boost them to 35-40?

Also think Sarray's rating should be boosted some.  She's not featured a lot, but 16 seems really low for her.  Maybe up to 25 or so? I'm just kind of throwing a number out, so if you have better ideas, go ahead.

Same with Ikemen Jiro, I'd probably boost him up to 30, he was featured often for a while. 

This last one isn't a big deal, but I'd probably boost Logan Paul a bit too, 66 is good, but I think maybe around 71 would be more accurate since he did main event a PPV.

It will be sad to see you moving on with the monthly updates, I always liked your approach to these.  I hope someone can take over and do at least one every 3-4 months.

Braun I think was a holdover from being I'm CYN before his return so I will check that and EC3 in the NWA.

Zoey Stark I already took care of her stuff actually. I think the overness slipped through with her injury.

Logan Paul I think should be about 78 so I will set that.

I would love to do this but I am changing careers into teaching at the same time as doing my masters for special education. I've done special education work for as long as I have done these updates and finally pulling a Cody and betting on myself since a good opportunity to teach with limited debt arose.

Ironically in the past month and a half besides WWE, I lost the passion I had in most wrestling too. SmackDown is easy and fun to watch. Besides going to that Saturday Night Main Event last month, I watch the shows on the eliptical on Fridays I have my cardio day. SmackDown is fun and I dread that I am working the night of Survivor Series.

Thank you for the support and the kind words. I wanted to make the game feel modern and in the past few back to basics like Rave-X did when I first got in with the massive updates.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Only had a few minutes to mess around, but noticed some changes that could be made for AEW (not counting the results of their PPV and adding Jeff Jarrett):

AEW notes:
-Remove Zack Sabre Jr.
-rename World Famous CB to Cheeseburger
-add Rhett Titus to Open contract
-add Logan Easton Laroux to open contract
-activate AEW World championship

Beyond notes:
-remove Logan Easton Laroux

I don't follow AEW much, so was just going off cagematch results.  Zack only had one match 5 months ago.  Cheeseburger has been using that name again for a while on AEW and on the indies.  Rhett has had a few matches in AEW now, and Logan has had at least a couple.  Logan hasn't had a match in Beyond in over a year (I don't follow them either, just to be clear).  Also noticed the AEW World Championship was suspended or inactive.

I figure you'll already worked on AEW and NWA PPV results and aftermath as well as the upcoming War Games PPV.  I wish for the best for you, and I've gotten burnt out of wrestling lately too.  Got a subscription to Peacock and watching the 90's stuff again and enjoying it more than modern stuff.

If someone does take over, I can lend a hand, but I wouldn't be good to take over (computer issues and slow internet among other reasons).  Not even sure how many even play EWR anymore, as I come and go every few months myself.  Again best of luck, and hope you have time to pop in once in a while.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jupiterhill said:

Only had a few minutes to mess around, but noticed some changes that could be made for AEW (not counting the results of their PPV and adding Jeff Jarrett):

AEW notes:
-Remove Zack Sabre Jr.
-rename World Famous CB to Cheeseburger
-add Rhett Titus to Open contract
-add Logan Easton Laroux to open contract
-activate AEW World championship

Beyond notes:
-remove Logan Easton Laroux

I don't follow AEW much, so was just going off cagematch results.  Zack only had one match 5 months ago.  Cheeseburger has been using that name again for a while on AEW and on the indies.  Rhett has had a few matches in AEW now, and Logan has had at least a couple.  Logan hasn't had a match in Beyond in over a year (I don't follow them either, just to be clear).  Also noticed the AEW World Championship was suspended or inactive.

I figure you'll already worked on AEW and NWA PPV results and aftermath as well as the upcoming War Games PPV.  I wish for the best for you, and I've gotten burnt out of wrestling lately too.  Got a subscription to Peacock and watching the 90's stuff again and enjoying it more than modern stuff.

If someone does take over, I can lend a hand, but I wouldn't be good to take over (computer issues and slow internet among other reasons).  Not even sure how many even play EWR anymore, as I come and go every few months myself.  Again best of luck, and hope you have time to pop in once in a while.

I'm not burnt out on wrestling, just burnt out on either bad product or backstage issues. SmackDown as I've said is something to look forward to each week. War Games too. JCW is alright too and I updated some stats based on what I saw with Series of Survival.

Is Logan a regular on Dark or Dark Elevation? I hardly watched that since the first Elevation. I'm just asking about my own ignorance.

For Japanese touring commitments, I am putting the Australian talents used in Tamashii under NJPW touring commitments.

3 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Good luck going forward @mkpunkReally hope the new job goes well for you. Thank you for the work over the year's with the updates. 

Thank you. I actually got a position last week and I start when I return from Thanksgiving. That said I should be able to squeeze out January before "retiring."

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic