EWR April Post-WM Update

I recently have been working on adding some talent to the game

Sage Philips, Lord Crewe, Heidi Howitzer, Cara Noir, Simon Miller to name a few.

I made Raven a manager and added the Calling to MLW. Its just him, AKIRA and Rickey Shane Page.

For staff I created Lance Storm and Christy Hemme as Road Agents and Jimmy Jacobs as a writer.

• Like 2

Hi mate, 

Great work as always. Something I noticed updating it across to my own DB is that Flip Kendrick and Jack Verville are the same person and his tag team with Louis Lyndon has also changed names from AeroForm to 9 to 5.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

I recently have been working on adding some talent to the game

Sage Philips, Lord Crewe, Heidi Howitzer, Cara Noir, Simon Miller to name a few.

I made Raven a manager and added the Calling to MLW. Its just him, AKIRA and Rickey Shane Page.

For staff I created Lance Storm and Christy Hemme as Road Agents and Jimmy Jacobs as a writer.

Do you have stats to share for these workers ?

On 09/04/2023 at 13:19, conker8 said:

EDIT: saw that Dasha Fuentes and Jesse Sorensen were both in workers and staff. What do you think should we remove ?

99% of the time in this case, I'd usually defer to "delete the staff member" (using the argument that for staff members, they mean next to nothing for your actual game and are just a name and a number). Sorensen counts there since he went back to active work after being on TNA staff.

However in Fuentes's case, I'd say delete the worker because she's basically a staff member all around who's in-ring career is virtually nonexistent [one televised match, one Coconut loop match, and one match for a small-time promotion.] It's fair to say she's a staff member first and foremost, so...delete Dasha as a worker and Sorensen as a staff member.

• Like 2

Not really, it's another "brand" along with LA Fights, although LA Fights hasn't been a thing for a while. GCW and JCW are essentually the same, they share the same roster, JCW just has it's own champion so that can just be another title for GCW.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic