GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

White high tops, blue jeans, topless (to show the pecs) and some dog tags. And pretty much every tattoo I could find. The haircut is blonde corn rows. I bought a load of shit and, like the prima donna I am, change regularly. When I was in Los Santos I wore green, but those days are dead.

My guy has the default hair, but with a full beard. No shirt to show off his tats, and the dark green camo pants. Right now I just bought the boxer boots, since I think they work better, and he has a set of dog tags.

Anyone ever saw that army guy who appears on Dexters Lab sometimes? Think of him with a bunch of tats and a Tec-9 :P

His tats are 'Grove St' on the upper back, with an angel on the lower. Right pec has 'LS', and 'GS' on his stomach. Left arm has the Grave tattoo (cos his mother died :P) and right lower arm has the cross thingy.

Huge pic with crappy quality. Enjoy.

Edited by Kaney

I did it on my second try, using the same lowrider without nitrox that I failed the first time with. I only just failed the first try, I came in second and was right behind 1st right up to the end. It's not really that hard :\

Edited by Kaney

I passed this one with ease. I just stayed on the right side of the train and avoided the one that came at me. I found it easiest to not be in the middle of the track but to the right of it and to be right beside the spot on the train where the people were standing and Smoke had little trouble taking them out.

When Smoke tells you take the high road, stay on the dirt track until the train crosses under the little bridge thing and bolt, and when it pops out on the others side make sure you're going full speed and jump onto the train. Line whatever guys are up left and use the shoot-forwards button.

This nearly worked for me, although I did it by accident and messed up because I didn't expect to land on it. A couple of tries and it should be OK.

As for which side of the tracks, I found this on GameFAQ's:

trainpasss2.jpg

SA made the front page of the local newspaper on Wednesday. By the end of the article, on some other page, they described how it's so controversial. Two paragraphs at the end say it's not for kids. Whoopdie doo.

Most of the artcile was describing how the local retailers were doing with sales, and what gamers opinions were. In other words: slow news day.