GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Any help on OG LOC's "Life's A Beach"?

That mission is a real beach, man.

Tried it like 10 times...have the buttons in the middle of the circle when I hit them...and I still get a BAD thing. The closest I ever got was a 3800, yet I usually am in the 2000-3000 range. Any guys with the guide that can give me tips and how I achieve a higher score?

Edited by existence02

Since I'm not playing right now, I'm going by memory -

Bald

Black Bandana (Front)

Black Bandana to cover his mouth.

Black windbreaker

Urban Cargo Pants

Dog tags

Yellow watch

He looks a hell of a lot like B-Boy, although I may change his shirt and pants soon.

EDIT - Oh yeah, he has a hell of a lot of tattoo's, but I can't be fucked with remembering them all.

Edited by Mysterio2000X

What's everyones record on Vigilante so far? (Using only standard police vehicles - so no tanks, hunters, or army vehicles and stuff)

Just got to level five :(

One rancher, one police car and a police bike I needed. This was much easier on Vice City when there wern't any gangs hunting you down, and the enemy couldn't hang out the window and shoot at you.

It's hard enough just listening to the missions without those subtitles...so whenever they talk in the car I have to turn my radio off, as it's real hard to catch what they're saying.

Turn on subtitles in the options menu, I did.

On topic I listen to Los santos, Radio X and the talk one mostly.

I'm full with the SMG, only after gaining a helluva lot of teritorries from the Ballas. Muscle was full, but I'm letting him drop some muscle off for a bit. I haven't a clue how to increase bike/car skills other than driving about aimlessly :(

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I just beat 1 of Catalina's missions (again, damn myself for not saving) but now im in the middle of bum-fuck egypt, and I dont see any place to save at? any help?