GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Went to the burger shop....(made her pay)....asked for a kiss (and more?)...she refuses....(i shot at her).....i drove her home....(actually i lost the way back to her house)........wen to San Fierro, and havent looked at her twice.

I had a similar story to DBD. I didn't know I was supposed to take her to a specific place she asked for (I had subtitles off, and didn't hear her) so I just took her to Cluckin Bell. SHe was pissed off and threw something at me, so when we got outside I smacked her in the face with a shovel. Then took her home, and got her flowers to make up for it.

:blush:

I'm so whipped. Although I did blow her away with my mad dancing skills.

Can't remember the exact words but on one of the radio stations (Bounce, I think...) it goes something like:

"Ever get that thing where your optic nerves get mixed up with your asshole? You get a shitty outlook on life."

I drove into some weird kind of roofed docking place in San Fierro and got 5 stars.

Yeah that's a special dock because if you can somehow get on top of the aircraft carrier to the North of the dock, there's a fighter jet up there.

So I'm told. I haven't tried getting there yet. I'm just about to fly there from Los Santos in a jet to see.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

is that Andy Dick's voice on "Gardening with Maurice" on WCTR, cause if so...it >*

I love WCTR now, just was listening to OG Loc & some white guy talkin, shit was hilarious...

OG: Im from the streets!

Guy: you keep saying your from the streets, everyone has a street in front of their house, your RICH! stop shooting at each other.

OG: You dissin my street! you bitch ass punk, fucker trick slut ho!

Guy:I dont understand what you just said, but ok.

OG: You better be glad i dont just hang you out the window, cause ima PIMP to!

Guy:Im sorry, just put the gun away.

something like that, love that shit

Edited by BacknBlackHoez