GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Supply Lines isn't too difficult, did it about sixth attempt.

Maybe I'm just good at flying?

(I suck shit at driving safely though, so it evens out)

Tip for supply lines, don't fire off as soon as you see them, fly behind them as they're parked and land, make sure you're facing them then just pullel the vehicle with bullets until it explodes. (Make sure you're far away enough not to get caught in the explosion.

When that's done, just take off and go to the next one.

Remember that when they;ve all blown up, you need to fly back to the roof on the same fuel supply.

Supply Lines isn't too difficult, did it about sixth attempt.

Maybe I'm just good at flying?

(I suck shit at driving safely though, so it evens out)

Tip for supply lines, don't fire off as soon as you see them, fly behind them as they're parked and land, make sure you're facing them then just pullel the vehicle with bullets until it explodes. (Make sure you're far away enough not to get caught in the explosion.

When that's done, just take off and go to the next one.

Remember that when they;ve all blown up, you need to fly back to the roof on the same fuel supply.

Yeah, Supply Lines does suck...

I think I might try my First Person perspective on that one, see it it helps.

Still, I love hearing Zero cry out "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" when the plane blows up...

You'd think CJ would just go do it the easy way...

I've heard that only certain cheats affect your 100%, but I'm not sure which ones. As far as I know, the health/armour cheat is the only one that does not affect it, for a fact.

Yeah but in Vice City, wasn't it the ones that were permanent, such as the rioting peds or whatever? I would have said the ones that give you the 'Warning : One or more cheats have been activated' message that stopped you, but you seem to get that in SA no matter what cheat you use,