GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okay i still havent done this but i was wondering if i put the cheat in for the rocket launcher etc.. and then get out the car and blow the other cars up at the beginning would it say mission failed or could i continue it.

EDIT: I DID IT!! PARTY AT JOUCHOS

Edited by Blade 3310

So I started playing gta again last night and I'm on the bit where I need to learn to fly for torino. I was on it for hours and I'm stuck on the circle and land but I know where I'm going wrong. I went to retry again but when I took off I could only climb to a certain level, which isn't even high enough to get through the first circle. I dunno what the fuck is going on, it doesn't say error reading disk or anything like that, it just climbs then sounds like the engines going to cut out and then i just keep dropping. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how the fuck do you get past it?! It's really pissing me off, this along with the whole learning to fly!!

It took me about two hours and twenty or so goes but I've finally beat this mission. One small tip that I can give is to get a vechicle and park in across the track near the start. If you place it just below the dip then it makes the other cars swerve out of the way and gives you a nice, little lead.

Another thing I did was keep in second place for the second half of the race, tight behind the leading car. You can barge him into the river towards the end of the race or simply overtake him with straightline speed.

:\

Re-doing the missions, I came across this and Wu Zi Mu (obviously) yesterday. It took me two tries to complete the mission, and that was only because I took a shortcut that dumped me into some water. It's very, very simple to overtake into first place at the beginning, and to hold that position. I can't believe it took you two hours.

Re-doing the missions, I came across this and Wu Zi Mu (obviously) yesterday.  It took me two tries to complete the mission, and that was only because I took a shortcut that dumped me into some water.  It's very, very simple to overtake into first place at the beginning, and to hold that position.  I can't believe it took you two hours.