GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I always wheelie on a BMX, very easy, good way of earning a couple of hundred as long as you go over 400 metres which isn't tricky unless the Ballas getcha. There's a good run from Grove Street to a big hedge half way across the city.

SPOILER

You have to hit a stoppie of about 3seconds to pass the motorcycle training school. That took me ages.

GamerLady (whoever she is) did an awesome job of this map. It's the cleanest and best effort at any kind of SA map I've seen on the Internet so far.

Of course there are still things missing, but no map is perfect. Check it out:

http://gravimetricstudios.com/gtasavehiclemap.jpg

I wish I could get a clean version of the map too, t'is great quality.

Were you actually dating her when you killed her though? I think most of the reports of non-respawning come from dates, so that might be why they don't respawn.

EDIT : Just noticed Joucho had said that >_<

Edited by Kaney

No you don't.

Yes he does. It happens to me as well, strangely. I also got an unlimited uzi after failing the Big Smoke mission when you're on the bike. But I still keep my weapons after dying, haven't tried getting busted though.